Chapter Two - Week 1

I let out a shaky sigh as I lay on our bed. I mean, my bed. Tears came out of my eyes, whimpers came out of my lips.

Why? What did I do wrong? I hear the front door slammed shut, making me wipe my tears and sat up quickly. Sean walked inside my bedroom and gave me a small but yet it seems like a forced smile.

"I'm here. So...what do you want to do now?" I look at him and whispered, "Carry me." He seems to hear me because he wraps his arms around my petite body and carried me in a bridal style.

I lean my head on his chest as he ran his hands through my curls. I smile and close my eyes. So warm. He walks downstairs and walks everywhere in the house. I suddenly became very, very sleepy.

I feel him placing me down to my bed and pull my blanket to cover my body. I hear him mumbling something but I don't care anymore. I just want to sleep. And forget about him. Forget about everything.

Sean's POV

"This girl." I mumble. I stood up from her bed and look at her. I shake my head and walked out of her bedroom and went downstairs and left her house.

I drove to my new house with Lizzy. I hop out of car and locked it before going inside to our new cozy home. "Babe!" I hear Lizzy scream. I chuckle and felt small arms around my waist. I look down at Lizzy who has a huge smile on her face.

"Someone looks really happy and excited." She giggles and kissed my cheek. "Yeah but..." "But What Lizzy?" She sigh and unwraps her arms from my waist. "She's ruining our moment babe." Oh. Now I know.

"I know baby but she promised that if I spend some time with her for four weeks she'll let me go. Besides, I love you now. Not her." She smirks and pulls me down to her level and smashed her lips against mines.

"Good. Because I love you too." I smiled and kissed her again and then we end up making love.