Chapter Five ~ Week Four (Final)

I let out a frustrating sigh as Lizzy shoots me a glare before scoffing. "You are really playing with me right now Sean." She said. I glance at her, not saying a word. And I guess it made her angry even more.

"I'm serious! You said you don't love her but yet you get to spend time with her!" She yelled while standing on her feet. I mentally roll my eyes and stood up from the sofa I sat on. "Lizzy...I do love you but," I stopped, and thought to myself, Do I really love her? "s-she's just too clingy babe. And now that our four weeks are over, I can finally spend time with you!" I trailed off.

She narrows her eyes at me while resting her hands on her hips. "Are you sure?" I nod my head and walk towards her and kiss her passionately. She relaxed and wraps her arms around my shoulders and kisses back.

Although I'm still wondering why Cara wanted me to carry her and be on her side for four weeks. Oh well, as long as Lizzy is with me, I'm happy.

*Seven months has passed*

Its been seven months I never heard from Cara, I didn't even stop by and visit her. But I knew that I have no business with her.

Lizzy and I are expecting a baby. Yes, a baby. The thought of having a baby is amazing. I hope it's girl, so I can spoil her like her mother and treat her like a princess.

Lizzy and I are currently going to a restaurant to have dinner. Our relationship is quite normal...? We fight and argue then make up afterwards. She's also feeling more sensitive and grumpy but I always thought it's just how women act when they're pregnant.

We made it to the restaurant and sat on a table that I reserved for the two of us. Lizzy looks uncomfortable when a young female waitress came to our table and said, "Hello and welcome. How's your day?" I was about answer her since Lizzy is literally glaring at her but of course, she interrupted me.

"We're good thanks. We'll take two glasses of ice tea." She replied...harshly. The waitress slowly nods her head and walked away to get our drinks.

"Babe, you need to stop. Please." I said...well...more like pleading. She scoffs and snatched the menu that was placed in front her. "Whatever." She mumbled. I sigh as I began looking at the menu.

The waitress came over again with our drinks and took our orders and then left. I realized Lizzy didn't glare at the waitress or say something mean to her, relief washed over me. I don't want her to get upset over a small thing and get stress since she's pregnant.

After a while of silence, Lizzy and I decided to talk about the baby and where we should buy some clothes and other things for the baby. "I'm gonna go and use the bathroom." Lizzy said before standing up from her chair and was about to make her way to the bathroom but she bump to another person.

I instantly shot up from my chair and went over to Lizzy and asked if she's okay. She nodded in response and looked over to the person she bumped into. I too look at the person and to my surprise, it was...

Cara's POV

*Seven months earlier*

Coughing and crying as I stared at a picture of Sean and I at our trip to Honolulu. I give up. He's happy with her, I can't do anything to stop him. I'm dying anyways. I close my eyes and imagine how it felt like to be free from the hell hole.

That's until my phone went off, I mentally groan and grab it from my nightstand and answered it without looking at the ID Caller.