Chapter Three - Week 2

"Make sure you come back. I don't want you to be trapped by that depressing thing again." Lizzy said. I mentally roll my eyes. She didn't have to say such things.

I kiss her cheek and immediately left, not wanting to hear her harsh words. It's week two. And Cara only wanted to be carried. After thirty-seven minutes, I arrived at her house.

I hop out of my car and went inside. I didn't see her in the kitchen, or in the living room. But her car is parked in her garage. She's still in bed. I walked upstairs and went into her bedroom.

I see her sleeping peacefully on her bed. I walked a little closer to her and I notice how her fingers are trembling. I grab her hand and it felt really cold but soft. Me being a nice person, I warm up her cold hands.

"S-Sean?" I look at her and let go of her hands. "Hey, so...what do you want to do today?" Anything BUT carrying you. She looks up at me with sleepy eyes.

"Carry me."

"Oh c'mon Cara-"

"Please? I just want to be in your arms."

I slightly groan and carry her in bridal style and walked around her house again. I even walked outside of her house and went to the backyard, and went to her garden. Her beautiful roses are blooming.

I look down at Cara who has a small smile on her face. I carried her back in her house and in her bedroom and place her down gently and cover her with her blanket and a extra one I got in the closet.

Since she was trembling and felt really cold. I walked out of her bedroom and went downstairs and walked into her kitchen and made her a hot soup. I left her hot soup on top of the stove and was about to leave. But I instantly stopped.

I groan and wrote her a small letter, saying that she needs to eat her soup and make sure to keep herself warm at night. After that, I left her house and drove back to my house and Lizzy's house.

And then, we spend our time together.