Chapter Five - Week 4 (Final)

Me and Lizzy got into a argument. She accused me of cheating. Yes, I admit I kissed Cara and felt like I'm developing feelings for her again but she acted like I had sex with her.

Lizzy did not want to talk to me, but I don't care. Finally putting the pieces together, I have realized that I love Cara. I was just too selfish to notice her love for me.

She is way different than Lizzy. I have to go back to Cara. I need her. But first...."Lizzy!" I called her name as she came downstairs. "What is it Sean?" I roll my eyes and was about to say something but she interrupted me. "I forgive you." "What?" "I forgive you silly! I know I shouldn't accuse you or thinking your cheating on me with that depress-"

"Shut up! Don't call her that! It's Cara! And I am not going to apologize!" I yell at her. She huff and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Then what Sean?! What exactly do you want?!" I look her in the eyes and answered, "I'm breaking up with you." I suddenly felt a sting on my left cheek. She just slapped me. Ouch. I look down at Lizzy who seems to be very upset.

"Fine! Leave! Go and be with that depressing piece of garbage! She deserves to die anyways!" Ignoring her, I stormed out and hop in my car and drove to Cara's house.

Finally arrived at Cara's house, I grab the roses I got for her from the flower shop and ran inside her house and ran into her bedroom.

"Cara?" I walk towards to Cara who is laying on her bed, but she's not moving, with a paper on her hand. My shaky hand grabs the paper and it read:

Dear Sean,

Thank you for being with me for four weeks. Thank you for your time. Thank you for caring for me even though you do not love me. I wanted to tell you a little secret of mines, I have lung cancer. I wanted to tell you but I don't want to bother your new life. I love you, with all my heart Sean Peterson. I'm ready to let go. I'm ready to let you go. Your free now Sean.

-Love, Cara.

I felt tears forming in my eyes as I glance down at Cara's lifeless body. "Cara? Stop playing...wake up. Please? I need you. I'm so so sorry Cara! I'm sorry! Just please! Wake up!" I pleaded. I fell on my knees as I hold Cara's lifeless body in my arms. "I'm sorry Cara. I'm sorry." I sobbed.

2 months later

I place the red roses and a picture of me and Cara down to her sepulcher. "I miss you Cara, and I love you so much. And I'm deeply sorry for leaving you for her." I let out a sigh as I place some pink roses down as well. "I finally found your favorite rose."

I look around, flashbacks suddenly flashes in my head. The day she wanted pink roses but couldn't find one and she end up giving up. I let out a small chuckle and look at her picture. Her smile is so beautiful. "Your finally free Cara. Free from the pain I cause you."

I look down at my hand that has the promise ring she gave me and then look up at the sky and said, "If you can hear me, I want you to remember this: I love you Cara Willow. Forever and always."

-A/N: I thought that Let Go by BTS is perfect for this short story. Also, I love the song. It's so emotional!♥️💜 Anyways, this is the last chapter. Like I said, it's a sad short story. So don't hate me or comment rude things about my first story. Thank you for reading! Have a good day! ❤️❤️💜💜