1.Tied Up?

Scrooges POV

Were in a shop venturing for some items. Goldie invited me adventuring after our little encounter at Glomgolds party. Not sure if she wants rekindle for lost time. Or just backstab me.

Probably the second option.

I look around and I don't see Goldie anywhere. This Mad woman ran a off with my map.

"GOLDIE!"

"Yes Scrooge, I'm right here bright bulb." She said with slide sarcasm.

Readers POV.

I have been looking for trouble. Just wondering in unknown territory. Till

As I think. I hear screaming for this cave. I'll check it just this once. As I approach this showdown I hide behind a rock.

As my eyes deceive me, Its the Richest duck in the world. I whisper to myself. And some women. Shes threatening him. With a pickaxe, not sure how that would work but okay. I see another pickaxe on the floor and decide to pick it up.

"Scrooge Mcduck!" I yell. "Need a little help." I grab one pickaxe on the floor.

Scrooge smiled and look at Goldie then me "Gladly." He grinned then bounced back to his feet.

I think this other duck was there too. Was his name FlanceHeat Goldglom. No no wait it was Klanceat Glodglom. Doesn't matter.

And ran over to his side. And started to fend off this woman. And Scrooge was doing the same. But alas, there always trouble to knock you off your feet.
Literally

"Names Goldie Ol'Gilt." As she looked up and pushed me and scrooge. To side of the bridge. And things came tumbling down. Goldie fell in the golden lagoon.

Then the man whose name I forgot, Knocked Scrooge with a shovel to the ground.

He said "I'll let you go if say you hate Scrooge Mcduck."

I refused his offer pushed him a little then ran off. I stuck around just too see what the man was going to do with Scrooge.

I watched as he struggled to tie him up with rope. I didnt want to impair as it was hilarious.

But, as soon as the man turned around. I climbed on the bars and went to untie Scrooge

"Hello Scrooge, Little tied are we?" You giggled as you reached to untie him.

"Well arent you quite the treasure. Nice to know people like to save people still."

"I am quite the treasure indeed."

Scrooge laughed. As I got him free.
"Well done lass. Wanna stick around for the ending of this little show."

" Yes I'd love too." Just then I saw Goldie Ol Gilt shed alive!

"Yes be surprised but my little friend helped me out." She pointed her neckalace I recognized that.

"OH MY. IS THAT THE EYE OF THE DEMIGORGAN!"
Y/N yelled.

"Wee lass! Suprised you know such a thing."

"I travel."

"Ohh Scrooge got another girlfriend pity. But I suppose if this one doesnt break your trust she all yours I'll take the gold anyday." Goldie yelled at the top her lungs. Then she sped off in the distance.

Time skip.

Y/Ns POV

We make way to Scrooges mansion.
As soon as we do he asks. "So Lass I never did get your name."

"Its Y/N. Y/N L/N."

"Beautiful name. So were does. Y/N L/N Live?" He said with a smirk.

"I dont live anywhere right now. I just go train to train."

Scrooge had a pitiful face, but the it turned into a delightful look on his face like he had a idea. "Well if you wouldn't mind me asking. Would you like to live here? Of course if you double cross me I will kick you out."

"Wouldnt dream of double crossing Scrooge McDuck. And would be nice. To have a home. Okay let's give this a shot.

:::::::

Well sorry for the cringe I just cant find any other good scrooge x readers or something.
It's going to get better