5.meeting the parents

Scrooges POV

"Remember Lads No sudden movement and most importantly--"

I got caught off by Huey.

"Uncle Scrooge,dont you wanna wake up aunt y/n for this?"

Truth is I really didnt want to move her lovely head off my shoulders. It makes me happy when shes next to me.

"HUEY THOSE HEARTLESS HEATHENS WILL GIVE YOU NOT EVEN LESS THAN A QUARTER! Y/N IS THE LEAST OF MY WORRYS!"

"Then why are you whisper yelling uncle scrooge?" Louie asks.

"Shut it. Before I sacrifice you first!"

Time skip -

Sadly I have to wake up Y/N but if we have to do this I'd want her by my side. Always.

"Y/n my lo-- lass get up." I gently tap her shoulders. She yawns and starts to get out of the car. She incredible isnt she. :]

Ever got out of the car. And I started one of my speeches.

"Every five years the most of Dismal Down part enough to reveal the home to the lost treasure of the nights templer. Brace your self Y/N... and
others! Trimonial menace lurks here the most treturous terror I've ever faced."

Y/Ns POV

The door creaked open and there was a duck. He yelled.

"OI JETTESON THAT JELOPY FROM MY DRIVEWAY THIS ISNT YA DEAD BEAT!"

"Daddy. Mommy." Scrooge said unamused and everyone was shocked.

CUE INTRO LIFE IS LIKE A HURR-- Ha you thought.

"UGH." Scrooged walked over to his parents hunchback style.

His mother ran over to him "SCROOGIE!" She picked him up and hugged. I see were he gets his strength.

"OOH LOOK AT YOUR WEE BIRDS. FINALLY GET TO MEET YA!" His Mother yelled she.

"WELCOME ALL OF YOU TO CASTLE MCDU--. Scroogie is this your girlfriend?! Pleasure to meet you. What's your name?"

"Umm Y/N L/N. Pleased to meet you."

"Your parents are alive!?" Y/N runs over too Scrooge helping him off the floor.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOUR STILL ALIVE!" Louie said I gave him a glare though.

Scrooges father speaks. "He put a curse on us!"

Scrooge yells. "THAT IS NOT FAIR I VERY KINDLY REBUILT OUR ANCESTROL CASTLE FIR THEM. And I may have used discount, mystical druid stones. And accidentally granted them immortality. I didnt know it would by me a eternitys worth of criticism."

"So he admits he wants to be rid of us." Scrooges dad speaks.

Y/n decides to defend scrooge. "I'm sure Scroogie here didnt want to be rid of you. I'm sure he just being stubborn."

"Thank you Y/n dear but, Ugh would you rather I'd let you pass or make you immortal!"

"Neither is satisfactory I thought my son would know that." Scrooges dad said sternly.

Scrooge grunted.

His mom came over and stood next to Y/n. We looked at each other then at, both boys. Then we went over to the dining hall and they were still grunting.

To break the tension. His mother said. We didnt know were to send these birthday gifts, with you galavanting about."

"Ehh, thanks mummy but I'm not just traveling I'm a seasoned adventurer speaking fortune and-"

Louie cut him of again. " sorry hi Louie duck future owner to this castle, This templer of treasure can I have it now or do I have to wait."

"So Scrooge mentioned Simon's treasure but didnt mention his dear old parents. Huh."

Scrooge had a look of Embarrassment on his face and a big fake smile.
"Simon Mcduck was the accountant to the legendary knights templer. He hid their treasure somewhere in this castle."

"Typical Scrooge only coming around looking for a handout."

"Only the Laird of the castle, knows where the Templar Treasure is, and the lairs wont tell me unless I'm worthy. So we have to be on our best behavior. Quit mentioning the treasure and act like we want to be here."

Time skip!

"I'm sure your father didnt mean anything by that headlock scroogie."

"Shes right scroogie, you know family means everything to him."

"Young Scrooge!" Webby yelled
"Baby Scrooge."

Y/n yelled and pointed "AHHHH BROODING TEENAGE SCROOGE! It's almost as cute as the real one."

Scrooge smiled and looked at me.
Then and idea came to him you could tell.

"If its family, daddy wants, its family he gets. That'll prove I'm worthy. Still yourself Webby we are going to have a pleasant family dinner."

Time skip - ANOTHER ONE!

"This is great mummy, like one big family sitting sharing a hot cherry pie. These are the kind of values, I try to instill in my own family. WARM memories togetherness."

"And were are yer boys?" His father has asked.

"Oh probably off being supportive of each other." Scrooge said and turned away.

"Well webby here is one of the most articulated young lashes. And she is not here gesturing to an empty chair."
Scrooge said disappointingly

"Aye your a real family man arent ya?"

"I will have you know... hmm" Scrooge looked around in panic and saw me next to his mother. "Daddy, I will have you kno2w that, I have a lovely fiance right here."

Scrooge turned to me. While Y/n was stuffing her face with the Lamb qnd mashpotatoes in front of her.

"What?" She said with a full mouth. Still chewing slowly.

Scrooges mother had a big smile on her face. "Oh my really. When did this happen did ya plan ya wedding. How you consamated yet?"

You saw Scrooge blush a deep red. And so did you.

"Hmmm. Well umm. Ya know never crossed my mind!" You said as you studdered.

Time skip log #4

"So your not married to, Scroogie?" His mother asked in sorrow.

"No maam he actually kinda sprung this on me."

His mother gave scrooge a glare.

"Oh my boi, you dont have to lie. To make us think your worthy."

We all headed off but Scrooge stayed behind to say one last goodbye to his mother.

Scrooges POV

"Its obvious your in love with her."

"AM NOT!" Scrooge yelled like the brooding teenager he once was.

"Dont let her go. Scroogie. I see the way you look at her. I also want grandchildren. But dont let her go."

My mummy wrapped me in a huge hug. Maybe I shouldn't let her go. Mhmm.