The Three Caballeros

Y/N please read

"So disregard the last chapter. I'm going to make modifications. I don't like the ending. Yeah that's it."

P.S. sorry if you enjoyed the last chapter. It's basically gonna be the same but with a thing but without the kiss. Just in case you didn't go back and read it

Ok onwards to the chapter!!!!

3rd POV.

"Everyone I have a dark, family secret to tell you." Donald tells.

" Did you murder someone, and if you did Donald may we see the body! Or you know just the adults, and maybe Webby?"

Everyone looks at y/n but Webby yells.

"OOH IM INCLUDED!"

Donald stops then continues.

" I was part of the Three Caballeros. Now you may gasp."

Everyone nods and pretends to know what that is. Then Dewey asks that is.

"The Three Caballeros, Donald's old band." Scrooge says grumpily.

"What they do to you Scroogie?"

"THEY PRACTICED THERE OLD PANDIMONIAM Songs in MY GARAGE FOR HOURS ON END! Next time you complain about bagpipes, just imagine while your you try to sleep while your uncle, saws away at a accordion!"

Scrooge yells at Donald.

"I was so much cooler back then."

Louie replies, "Who says your cool now."

Donald sadly applys sun screen to his beak.

"AHH you're fine as is. A family man. A Boat owner. You're more impressive than those two on going wasters are."

Just then a plane fly's over us, and a green bird starts playing the umbrella above us. How is he playing the umbrella above us?

And then... We here strums from a guitar. And look over and see this mysterious sombrero wearing bird on the other side.

These birds come together and yell. "Ah-HA"

Scrooge pops next to Donald. "Ah they are much more impressive then you."

-CUE INTRO NOW-

"DONALD"

The birds yell.

And Donald gets excited and starts to do his secret handshake.

"UGHH SECRET HANDSHAKE SCROOGE WE NEED TO m THAT!"

"y/N why are we friends?"

You then get annoyed. That he said. that.

"Aha-  Salum amigos. Surley you remember Uncle Panchito and Jose."

Dewey ran up to Panchito and asked.

"Can you tell us all the embarrassing stories about Uncle Donald."

Jose spoke up. " What no your uncle was the cool one! Always going off on globe trotting adventures."

Panchito followed up. "Yeah Donald surley you're some super famous D.J. spy undercover. Tell us what you are?"

-JUMPCUT Straight to the corner-

"IVE WASTED MY LIFE!"Donald yelled.

"No I'm sure you're not a failure." Y)n said trying to calm his nerves.

"Come on Y/N that never bothered Donald before."

Donald gets up and ponders around.

"Come on Uncle Donald you raised three boys and are rich in love. Isn't that the true measure of success."