4. GIZMODUCK

Y/N POV

"Y/N get ready."

"Sure Scrooge but for what?"

" I want someone to go with me science makes me excited also really boring I'm going to check up on my Head of the department. Gyro Gearloose. He has many Gears loose in his indeed." Scrooge whispered that last part.

Time skip.

"Right this way Y/N. I'll be back in a minute." Scrooge let me in Gyros lab. Then left me alone

A Duck with a white shirt. With a purple tie and brown feathers. Pops out with some papers.

" Hi." He drops all his papers in fear. Then looks at me.

"I'm so sorry here let me help you."

"Thanks Miss. I'm sorry what's your name?"

"Its Y/N. Are you Gyro Gearloose?"

He looks stares at me and shakes his head. " Ugh no."

" So what's your name man?"

"My name is Fenton Crackshell Cabarara. I'm the Intern. But there's a million things I haven't done just you wait just you wait!" He says with a big ol grin.

" wow that intro left me helpless." Y/N giggles just then.

Just then the doors open and Scrooge and who I only assume is Gyro. Walks in.

"INTERN. WHO IS THIS GIRL WHY IS SHE HERE!"

"Actually Gyro I brought her." Scrooge replies.

" Yeah Mr.Mcduck why is she here?"

" Dont ask me questions Gyro.Thats what I pay you for."

"Whatever lemme show you what I've been working on it's a hyper sensitive train. Its moves as fast as the sounds around it. If its loud it will destroy something... But Its not A EVIL PROTOCOL!" Gyro said with a smile. And Scrooge was just relieved.

Launchpad and Dewey. Walk into the room. And yell "SUPRISE!"

We all shush him.

"Hey Launchpad, Dewman." Dewey walks up to me and we do our secret handshake.

"Whatchu guys looking at?" Launchpad asks.

Gyro rambles for a good minute about the train in his nerd launguage. And we didn't understand.

So Scrooge said "Sound active Train."

Everyone nodded and said that's cool.

"I know Observe." Gyro hums over it.

Then Fenton walks back in.

"Alphabetical all your files. Are really amazing oh I guess you met Y/N she is really amazing."

As soon as he finishes what he says.
The train goes at a massive speed wave and flys to the window. It cracks. So water comes flooding in till Gyro hits a red button.

He runs over and saves his Blueprints he also yells.

"INTERN TRY TO THINK."

Y/n cuts in

"Gyro you know he didnt know you were. Testing out the train, can you let this slide." You gave Gyro your a big old grin and big puppy eyes. Then hug him to sweeten the deal.

"Mhmm dont mess up next time." Gyro sighs and replies.

"Y/n get off of him." Scrooge says.

I get off of Gyro immediately. Then Scrooge says.
"You need to make something new Gyro ever since Bulbtech back fired and umm..."

"Went batcrazy and tried to kill us all."

"It doenst just work that way Mr.Mcduck I wou--" Dewey chimed in again

"How about a self driving robot car?"

"Ughhh too many variables, a self driving robot car would turn evil like that."

"Well Mark Beaks did it. Just posted that doing a demo later today!" Dewey says and Gyro snatches the phone out if his hand.

Gyro laughs and yells.

"HA THAT HACK HE COULDNT EVEN PROGRAM A MICROWAVE!"

Y/n starts to snicker then turns into a full blown laugh.

"Haha I know I'm hilarious."

Time skip brought to you by BBC

As launchpad and me lay on the hood of the limo Fenton comes up to us.

"Room for one more?" He sighs in a Deafeted manner.

He jumps up with us.

"I have so many ideas but I try to hard. Hoping at least one of them will stand out. Just letting them out like Blegh! Solve world hunger blog! Info red toohbrush! WROTE 69 PAGES OF SOMETHING BLEGH!"

As we all soak in our sadness. We hear a honk go by and we all see everyone straped with seatbelts.

"Uh oh they've gone evil their in trouble." Y/n yelled

Y/N was in the car with launchpad. And she moved to the backseat because she saw dewey climbing out the window so she decided to help him and grabbed Dewey's hand. She was hanging out the car by a foot.and dewey climbed on her back to safety.

Y/N flew out the window. But something saved her something like a super hero.

"Hello maam fine evening today." This strange duck yelled and used his extended arm to put her in her seat and buckled the seatbelts.

Soon the duck sped off!

TIME SKIP AGAIN I KNOW

"So Gyro didnt fire you?"

"Y/n you heard? Y/N YOU HEARD!"

"I heard everything. Don't worry your little secret I'd say with me." You were in your tippy toes and gave Fenton a kiss on the cheek.

"Gizmoduck. My hero." You smirked and walked away. While Fenton was standing and had his mouth so big he had a goofy grin open rubbing his  cheek, standing in awe!"

"I think I found the perfect specimen!" He whisperd to himself.