!The Crash!

LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE HERE IN MY WORLD. MOVING, SUCKS, OMG, HERE IN MY LIFE. Ok I've been really busy I'm actually moving rn. So very sorry for the delay. Sue8121990 Here ya go.

Disclaimer: I edited the last part so it would fit better in the story. I watched a soap opera that day so the drama got intense

3rd Person POV

"AHHHH!" (always a good way to start off fanfiction!)

"See guys Nothing too worry about." Launchpad starts off while mashing button.

"What about that flashing red light? " Y/N says.

"That's just a probably 'Everythings going to be okay light' light."

"Okay but hypothetical just spit balling here what if this is the everything is not fine light."

"OH NO ARE WE ALL GOING TO DIE. WHY DIDN'T I GO OUT WITH THAT BROD IN HIGHSCHOOL!" Donald yelled.

We all turned to look at Donald. But if we're all looking at Donald who's driving th--

And we CRASH.

"Where are we?" Y/N asks on the floor with stars over her head.

"MHMM acording too my JWG. We're off the top of Greece which is. -GASP-"

Scrooge walks over to the window and dramatically says

"Epherquack."

"WHAT NO NO NO WE GOTTA GO NOW." Donald tells while helping Y/N up.

"I totally agree there are only nut jobs that like this place and buffoons who rule it. I don't want to go back."

Y/N rushes over to the window

"SCROOGE, DONALD CAN YOU SHOW ME AROUND IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY GOURGEIOUS."

"Sorry Y/N but you really don't wanna see this pla--."

"Donald you idiot. What do you mean we can show the lady around. Right?"
Scrooge yells

Donald grumply replies

"-_- ... Okay but only cause Y/n wants to go. But kids stay on the Plane."

"Let's go explore!" Webby yells and opens the plane door.

All the ducklings go running out.

Still 3rd person ^_^

Donald managed to grab Huey and Louie.

"You boys should stay inside. You don't know what's out there."

After Donald Sayed that he got tackled by a very muscular figure.

(Happens alot to Donald huh.)

"HUZZAH HYAH WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY MY FRIEND DONALD SAILOR OF THE 7 SEAS. AND UGH" he picked up Louie and Huey. "These must be your Kids."

"DONALD I FOUND A CAMERA WE CAN MAKE ALL KINDS OF MEMORIES EVEN THOUGH IT TAKES A WEEK TO SEE THEM. oh Hi My name is Y/N."
You come out of the plane.

"Donald Is this your kingling mother she's so beautiful only fitting for the greatest man on Earth and my bff. How rude of me, my fair Lady. My Name is Storkules!" He picked me uped and crushed me into a giant hug.

"Can't -Breath. Properly!" You said dying in his chest.

After Storkules let y/n down Scrooge ran outside grabbed Y/Ns hand and yelled. "Donald yourself and the boys get on the plane. Before he knows I'm here!"

The sky turns grey

Lighting starts deploying

And all we here is

"SCROOGE MCDUCK! YOU DARE DEFY THE WILL OF ZEUS!"

Huey and Louie start bombarding Zeus with every question they could.

"THIS PLACE MUST BE AMAZING!"

"It used to be amazing untill SCROOGE AND HIS MORTAL RIFTRAFT SHOWED UP  AND RUINED IT!"

after Zeus yelled it Startled Y/n and so she grabbed Scrooges hand tighter and the person's right next to hers which was Donald.

Donald and Scrooge looked at me blushed red. Then looked at each other and realized something.

Y/Ns POV

Zeus took us to his throne on the beach. And started to explain his story.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SCROOGE MCDUCK." Zeus yells.

"Umm if I may cut in here. I know that I barley know you, but it sounds like you are a very sore loser. And takes it out on other people. So maybe if you anger people would come back." I said sincerely

(No your not saying sarcasm. At least I'm trying not to make that sarcastic.)

Zeus just looked at me and got angry and forced a lightning bolt on me. But it hit Donald instead.

Scrooge saw that he was aiming for me. "Zeus. Did you just try and aim for Y/n. I WILL PUT YOUR WHOLE ISLAND IN THE WATER NEVER TO RETURN IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN."

Donald tried to but in. "YEAH DONT MESS WITH THE WOMAN I LOVV-VVE  EVERYTHING ABOUT LIKE HER UMM... SENSE OF ADVENTURE! I gotta lay down." He left a sweat trail behind him.

Time skip cause I don't want to write out the challenges.

"Hey ugh Scrooge I have to do something before we leave."

"Fine Y/n just hurry up."

"Hey Donald. Can I ask you a question?"

Donald looked at me sighed then said

"I think I know why your here. But ask anyway."

"Who's Della?"

"Well I'm not sure if that's better or worse then what I thought you were going to ask. umm she was my sister"

"Is that why you don't adventure anymore. Cause she was your sister."

"Yeah... I hate seeing my family get hurt the boys. Scrooge... You."

I couldn't help but smile I was apart of his family.

I gave Donald a quick peck on his lips.

"Don't tell anyone I did that."

Donald nodded. And I got up and started walking to the ship. As I walked Donald ran up behind me grabbed y/Ns hand and Kissed her only longer.

Y/n looks at Donald then the ship. "Uh_Oh."

-
901 words :3