Epilogue: The Call

EPILOGUE

        THE CALL

The journey of Sir Hughell did not end there.

Long after the events of this retelling, the Haven at Cytra continued to be a beacon of light to the furthest corners of the Arrethtrae. So much so that wherever a cry for help could be heard, wherever the blight of injustice seen across the land; there also the Knights of Cytra were almost certain to be found, Hughell in their midst, wielding the Blade of Champions and bringing light to the darkest stronghold.

At times the knights had to fight discouragement, for the kingdom was vast and evil seemed destined to grow until it overshadowed everything. The need seemed endless. But it was in these times that  they reminded each other of His promise to return and bring victory. The strength of the Code sustained them and edenabled them to achieve far more than their own eyes would ever be witness of. For that is the heart of the Prince; to free the captive, to heal the wounded and to lift up those who are oppressed.

That is His call to those who are listening, His charge to those who would take up His blade of mercy and wield it with a fearless heart. To those who would choose to be His Champions.

I don't know what to say here, except a heartfelt 'thank you!' to you, dear reader, for pushing past the faults and venturing on to the end. If you have any questions or requests - fire away! To those who leave feedback I would love to show my appreciation by dedicating a chapter, if there is one to spare. Aside from that, I hope very much that you have been blessed or encouraged in some way by this story. I know I have.

Until next time then! (And never, ever forget to Stay Brave.)

G.S.