-Confessions-

-Izuku
While confessing to you his feelings he stuttered a lot before you could understand. What he said when you understood was:  'your smile drives me crazy and so does your beauty. I can't help it anymore so will you please be mine?' With what he had said you obviously said yes and showered him with lots of loving hugs and kisses

-Katsuki
Yet this was sorta easy for him (*cough* *cough* it wasn't). he was 50 shades of pink while telling you. He told you that he's liked you for the past 2 months and couldn't hold it in anymore and had to confess. He said that if anyone were to hurt you he would hurt them then himself. When you gave him his anwser you obviously tackled him in loving death hug.

-Shoto
He was nervous but was able to spill the tea to you. He told you that he needed you more than words could describe, He loved you to the moon and back. He said that he would run 100,000,000 miles just to see you. When he told you this you had to say yes and gave him like 100 kisses, maybe more if your extra happy?

-Eijiro
When he confessed to you he told you that when he first set eyes on you he knew that you were perfect in every way. He would die for you and care for you no matter what. This put you in tears and you ended up hugging for 20 minutes.

-Denki
Okay so BASICALLY, *coughing for 15 seconds* he ran up to you and looked you dead in your e/c eyes and said, "I'VE LIKED YOU FOR SO LONG BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BUT IF YOU FEEL THE SAME PLEASE EXCEPT MY FEELINGS!?", He closed his eyes and waited for your response which wasn't long. You said yes and litarly gave him 23 kisses on his face.

-Sero
ok how this shit went down was him grabbing you by the waist and both of you falling over and him saying will you be my baby girl? Or in other words will you be my girlfriend? Well duh you said yes no reason why you would turn down Sero!

-Tamaki
He said that he was nothing without you and that he needs you always in his life. You said yes because you loved him to and you can't stand on how adorable he is

-Shinso

He confessed by saying that his love for you was endless and that he will never stop loving you. Well duh you said yes to this purple sleeping cat! You showered him with a bunch of hugs and cuddles after.

-Monoma
You always thought that this annoying person who some what was attractive to you would actually say he had feelings for you, amazing right? He didn't like your class heh like at ALL but he said you were the only thing he loved about it so you had to say yes, obviously.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•
6:10
5/25/2020
Hello hi !
It's me Liz!
I've edited this a little and added a couple of things and I tried to go through the whole thing to make sure it looked right and because I feel guilty for not uploading :)
But that is all!
Farewell my lovelies!
╭─────༺♡༻─────╮
Lizzy has left the chapter~
╰─────༺♡༻─────╯