-Nightmares-

-Izuku
He was dreaming about all for one and them attacking you. And you well dead. It hurt him because he loves you a lot and to see someone he cares about dead hits him like a truck He woke up tears and his eyes and shaking. You woke up after and when he noticed you awake he gripped you into a loving death hug still crying. You still not understanding why he was crying hugged back and stroked his green hair comforting him. He said shakely (if that's even a word) don't ever leave me please. You replied with yes and you both went back to bed.

-Katsuki
His was you getting kidnapped by the league if villains but they didn't let you go they didn't kill you they made you stay in a cage a torture house and katsuki couldn't do anything about it. He woke up With a loud gasp and cold sweat on his forehead. He started tearing up and Shook you awake. You woke up a bit after. He hugged you and kissed you like your life depending on it. You gave him a kiss after and a loving hug and told him what ever happened that I'm going to be ok. Before you speaking he said please don't ever die on me or leave.

-Shoto
His was about Endeavor hurting you for not letting shoto focus on being a hero.  He basically burned you so bad that you couldnt even see shoto anymore. He woke up and saw that half of the room was almost covered in Ice you were already awake trying to wake him up he melted the ice and said sorry for what happened. He kissed your forehead like crazy and embraced you with long hugs

-Eijiro
His was about him not being strong enough to protect you from villans. That they had killed you right in front of him. Because you were protecting him. He thought that was his job and only started crying in the dream. he woke up not long after and shook you awake you woke up immediately only to be filled with long hugs and kisses only to respond with
"Huh? "

-Denki

H

is dream was that you left him to be with some other guy. That you left him for his best friend. Sero. it made him sad how is best friend would do him like that is what he thought. He woke up and hugged you in your sleep like he would never see you again he started crying. You woke up from his weeping and calmed your Pikachu down cause it hurt you to see him sad

-Sero
His was that you ran away. Just ran away from him. For doing something that he didn't do. It was his worst nightmare was to see you leave him right before his eyes. He woke up and cried and weekend for what almost seemed like a Hour. You woke yourself up and turned to see his sad state. You immediately tackled him and gave him a bunch of kisses. Only to scream "who ever hurt him will die immediately." And then kissed him again which made his mood completely change.

-Tamaki
His was about losing you because he couldn't Protect you while you and Mirio were facing overhaul. Protecting Eri. You got very hurt in the process to were you permanently couldn't see or use your limbs correctly. He woke up with tears in his eyes. He turned to you knowing you were ok. He hugged you in your sleep. You woke up by his warm embrace but hugged back while awakening. Only saying, "I will be ok, no need to worry my love, I will be here with you, no matter the situation."

-Shinso
His was about you actually believing he was a villian. Because of his quirk. You started to hat him in his dream. You left him with tears in your eyes only saying in the dream that he really was a monster. He woke up sobbing his heart out beginning to get a headache. You woke up and grabbed him by his arm and kissed his head. He then gave you the tightest hug ever you could barely breathe.

-Monoma
H

e really isn't the type to have terrible bad dreams but this one was. Why? I dunno his dream was about you just giving up on life. Even though you weren't suicidal. You hung yourself in the dream. He woke up to find himself sweating coldly. And saw you sitting up worried about his state. He embraced you with 100 kisses as you went back to bed still exhausted.