-mineta happened-

*Chisaki ,Shigaraki, Mirio, shindo, and tamaki  won't be in this one because they don't know mineta lmao. (Mirio and tamaki do know mineta  but you're  a third year so there's no way mineata would get caught staring)*

-Izuku
You were talking with Tokoyami  and jirou. You loved talking with them about how to play certain instruments. But mineata was staring you down most likely at your ass. And izuku oh so badly wanted to beat this bitch up. So when p.e came around and they were in the locker rooms izuku slipped a comment to mineta.

"I'm glad we're doing one on one training let's train together mineta-san"

Mineta went to recovery girl in a concussion.

-Katsuki
He so happened to catch mineta try to touch you when they were at the pool. You were joined the swim contest because you thought it would be fun. And mineata tried grabbing you're thigh. And Katsuki caught him. So he drowned him. Of course Katsuki got in trouble for that, but he didn't care. As long as the perv got what he deserved.

-Shoto
You all were in a group chat and mineata said this.

Grapefruit:
I would happily touch y/n's boobs if I had the chance

Todoroni:

Acidwoman101:OH SHIT

Acidwoman101:
OH SHIT

Pikapika:
JESUS TAKE A PICTURE FOR US

Izuwu: SINCE WHEN DID TODOROKI-KUN KNOW ABOUT MEMES?!!?!?

y/n-toofine:
GO OFF BABE

mineata ended up with 12 broken bones in total.

-Eijiro
You were all at the use attack and Eijiro had found out mineata had touched your boob. Of course he wasn't happy about that. Eijiro flipped and gave mineata a broken nose.  It hurt like hell because Kirishima used his quirk to give extra pain to him.

-Denki
Him and mineata are good friends but when he found our he took your bra from your locker in the girls locker room. He flipped out and electrocuted mineata. And took the bra lmao.

-Sero
He found mineta taking pictures of your boobs when you fell asleep in the lobby watching a movie with the Baku squad. He tapped his ass out the window. Mineata stayed out that window the entire weekend.

-Shinsou
He hurd from denki that mineata had taken some of your undergarments. You had to stop him from using his quirk on mineta to make him jump of the school roof. So instead he made him eat dog shit. Yes littoral dog shit. Of course everyone has the video lmao.

-Monoma
He saw him smelling your hair at lunch and kicked him across the lunch room. You eat and ate lunch with class 1-b first awhile after that.

-Tetsu
He found out from kirishima that mineata snuck into your room. So Tetsu stepped on his arm. And broke it. And nobody found out cause he threatened if he told that he wouldn't just break his arm.

-Iida
Iida isn't one to use violence. But this bitch went OfF. He caught him harassing you. He had stuck you with his sticky balls behind the school. You only went back there to practice using your quirk.  So iida kicked him across the face. He ended up braking his nose and cheek bone. Iida did want to break more than just that though.

-Shoji
He squeezed the living shit out of him. He noticed you looked un-you lately. You said that mineata tried harassing you during training. Of course you beat him up. But Shoji wanted him with at least a broken rib.

-Tokoyami
You told him that mineata had been cutting your hair in your sleep. So Tokoyami  first fixed your hair. And second him and dark shadow beat the living shit out of him. And then walked away.

-Aoyama
He saw mineata about to touch your ass. So he blasted him across the training field. No way in hell he was gonna let mineata ruin your innocence.