-Shindo and Testsu catch up-

Confessions

Shindo
He wasn't really worried. Due to some of his confidence. He went up to you and said. "I know I have been your best friend for as long as I can remember, I love you y/n. And if you don't feel the same way I u-understand" He waited a moment and felt an embrace on his body. You were hugging him really tight and replied with "I've been waiting a while to here those words cone out of your mouth. "

Testsu
He ran up to you and Kendo out of breath after running. Kendo looked at him with a smirk. You looked at kendo confused but brushed it off. You turned to Testsu and he said his truthful and honest feelings. "I cannot hold these feelings I have for you inside any longer y/n I like you" You walked up to the flustered medal man and kissed his forehead. "I love you to" Kendo was squealing in the background of course.

Movie night

Shindo
You sit on the right of him while his head lays in the arm rest. You guys cuddle up in one giant blanket get comfortable and watch the movie.

Testsu
You and testsu usually talk Asleep in movies so what you do instead is make brownies or cupcakes.
"Y/n! "
"Yeah? "
"Think fast! "
*puts brownie mix on face*
"How rude! "
*giggles cuddles and laughs*

Nightmares

Shindo
Him not being able to protect you from he dangers around you don't know about. And the people hunting you down. And you being out of his reach. He woke up. You already awake checking something on your phone. He yanked you nicely and gave you a long hug until he started crying you put your fingers through his hair and said that everything will be alright with me. Don't worry bout a thing..

Testsu
His was that his best friend... Kirishima had stolen his love from him. He woke up of anger and sadness even though it was a dream. He saw your calm nature and soon relaxed as you were in the calm state. He picked you up gently and held you in his arms. And soon fell asleep.