-what if you died?-

-IzukuHe would not have any motivation once so ever

-Izuku
He would not have any motivation once so ever. He wouldn't talk to anyone.eat anything.Or sleep at all. The thought of it makes him sick to the stomach.

-Katsuki
He would think it was his fault. Come up with all these scenarios to how he could have avoided your death. He hates the thought of it so he talks to you right after. Possibly crying slightly on the phone.

-Shoto
He would feel like shit. Depression would topple over him and he probably would try to kill himself if he had the chance. He hates these thoughts so when they come up he trains.

-Eijiro
He would have Depression! He stops dying his hair red Mina and Denki constantly trying to cheer him up nothing working so ends up starting to cut. Eijiro doesn't like the thought of it so he doesn't think about it.

-Denki
So what would happen is he stops his bubbly flirtatious attitude. Grades start to drop. Stays at home more. Looks through all the photos of you two together and cry himself to sleep. When he thinks about this he always tries to shake it out of his head.

-Sero
If you would die he would constantly stay upside down and thinks why you had to go so soon. Cries constantly. Eats lots of ice cream loses sleep. Whenever he gets these thoughts he freezes up.

-Tamaki
He would be shocked sad and everything that's just deppresing. He's not the same without you. It's like seeing a broken butterfly. The thought of you dying makes him cringe.

-Shinsou
He would have No sleep some days Lots of sleep some days start to ignore Denki. And look at photos of him and you and eventually off himself. He doesn't like those thoughts at all so he walks over to your dorm when he does

-Monoma
If this were to happen. Ego gone. Speeches about how 1-a sucks? Gone. He would change so much you would wonder what happened to him. If he thinks about these things he takes a walk outside

-Shindo
So if this happened he's absolutely shattered. Doesn't talk to his friends anymore ignores Ms. Joke and her trying to make him feel better her just doesn't know how to feel with the loss. This thought makes him cringe so he shakes it off and acts like nothing happened.

-Tetsu
If this happened hed get a big stuck up ego and possibly bully some people. He would take out his pain on others. He always takes that thought out of his head slapping himself in the face and looking straight in a mirror saying I'm not gonna that happen

-Iida
If this happened he wouldnt know what to do. The thought of losing someone else after his brother makes him scream so he always at all costs avoids it.

-Shoji
If this were to happen he would try to be the best heritage for you. He already know you wouldn't want him to be sad about you. Even him if was dead inside. Thinking about this makes him sad so he avoids these thoughts.

-Tokoyami
If this we're to happen Immediately. After a week of looking at old photos of you are of the both of you he'd off himself. When he thinks about these things Dark shadow usually slaps him.

-Aoyama
If you were to die he would hate himself. He would not know how to deal with you dying so he would cry. This thought litterly makes aoyama throw up.