Mind Dive

Gabriel and Josiah are frozen in awe. That usually happens when Jacqueline uses her Divine. She has the ability to read one's subconsciousness; like an elevated telepathy. All of those Blessed with Divinity have telepathy and telekinesis, even so, Jacqueline's telepathy is unique. With mine, I can only read one person's mind at a time. The thoughts are usually fleeting or lack coherence. I also can't read someone's inner thoughts, just what's on the surface. My sister is like a master at it.
          I can feel her go inside my head, like a cool trickling stream of water circling through my mind, searching and flowing. A subtle lilac light is cast on my arms; my eyes must be glowing too.
          "What the-!" Jacqueline abruptly rips herself out of my subconsciousness, I yelp in shock. Gabriel and Josiah look at Jacqueline wide-eyed, waiting. Gabriel puts his hand on my knee.
          "Are you okay? Are you? Jac are you good?"
          I look at him reassuringly then get to what's actually important, "Jac, what did you find?" She stares at me for a few moments, her lips part, yet she says nothing. Gabriel can't stand silence for this long, but he doesn't say anything either.
            I'm tired of this bullshit, I need to know now, "Jacqueline!"
           She snaps out of her daze and scowls at me, "What bitch?!"
          "What the fuck is wrong with me, bitch?! You ain't sayin' anything!"
          "Oh."
          She calms down a little and laughs, "That's it; I really couldn't tell. It was just like looking through a dark ass tunnel. I couldn't see anything, sorry sis'."
          I don't know what to say at this point; how could she not know? Hmm, I guess I should just keep it to myself and find some alternative way to solve this little mystery. I really don't feel like doing anything though, ugh.