Chapt. 2

Isabelle was never aloud outside of camp she was heavily watched and was always stuck with Colm inside his cabin at night, she spent her days stuck doing chores and scowled at by the other woman in camp. They would call her a whore and a sex toy to Colm, most of the gang was always drunk and filled with booze while they fucked the other woman in camp. Colm was either mean, horny, or abusive to Isabelle, she has it hard with the O"Driscoll's. Colm didnt give 2 shits about Isabelle but never let her leave camp it was always a cycle of fights with Colm and Isabelle, usually about wanting to leave, no more sex, ect. Colm would just smack her or do worse.

Isabelle walked through camp with her hands tightly at her sides keeping her head slightly down not wanting to make eye contact with the other girls, she walked into the cabin and sighed sitting down on the bed as Colm played poker with a few of the others.

Money was set at the table and drinks were in hand and at lips tip, half were drunk slamming their fists on the table as they lost. Others laughed falling back off their chairs pouring booze all over themselves, Colm was sober walking over to Isabelle sitting on the bed, he kissed her neck moving her hair to whisper into her ear. "We are goin' to have a great time tonight l'il missy.." he said smirking slightly, she moved her head slightly the other way ignoring him.

He growled grabbing her jaw making her head turn to him, he looked out towards the drunken poker players and waved them to leave as they stumbed out of his cabin laughing. "Dont you ever disrespect me again!" he said pushing her over and climbing ontop of her, he unbuckled his pants sliding off her skirt and shorts and pushed himself inside her, she gasped in pain as he spead up grunting in anger. He kissed her neck then clamping his hand over her throat thrusting harder, she squinted her eyes knowing she wasnt aloud to make a sound while in this kind of state.

He brought himself out of her and came onto the beds sheets sighing, Colm moved his hair out of his face climbing off the bed buckling up his pants as one of the gang members ran in. "Boss! One of our camps are down you must come inspect with me!" he said rushing out of the cabin, Colm nodded looking at Isabelles tired face. "Guess you will learn next time then" he said grimly leaving the cabin mounting his horse and riding off with 3 other men.

Hueghs walked into the cabin shortly after grabbing her hands and tieing her to the foot of the bed, she sighed as tears rolled down her cheeks damping them. She then fell asleep but was waken up about an hour later to gun shots, Hueghs jolted away off his chair from the cabin looking out the window, "shit! Van Der Lindes!" he yelled ducking beside the door.

Isabelle began to struggle with her binded hands as the gun shots got closer. Then finally the shots faded away and voices began to take over, "im gonna go check the cabin!" a mans voice said as he got closer Isabelle could see the man through the window, she then looked at Hueghs who was standing infront of the door holding his rifle

Isabelle finally managed to get her arms free as she stood up watching him kick down the door making the man fall, Hueghs towerd over him holding him at gun point laughing untill another shot rang out and Hueghs hit the ground, his red blood pouring out onto the front of the cabin. "Thank you" the man on the ground said in relief getting up quicky aiming his revolver around the room then making eye contact with her. He pointed his revolver at Isabelle looking at her with wide eyes, "on the ground now!" he demanded and she then knelt to the ground with her hands up.

"We have an O'Driscoll woman in here Bill!" he sang out to another more bulky man with a beared aproached the cabin, along with another man with longish dark hair with scars and another also with longish hair but he looked more skiddish.

She could see why they thought she was an O'driscoll woman, Isabelle looked at herself, she smelt of booze because of Colm and she looked half drunk. "Bill tie this lady and stow her on your horse, we are takin' her to Dutch" the one dirty blonde haired man said. The bulky man known as Bill came in with his lasso tying her hands and feet together into a hog tie and carried her out to a huge dark brown horse, they all mounted up and began to head back to camp to see Dutch.

Isabelle"s stomach tossed and turned on the back of Bills horse, now she knew how bountys felt when they were stowed apon the bounty hunters horse. She winced at the pain in her gut and the blood rushing to her head as they finally enterd a trail through the trees then opening into a clearing, they all dismounted and Bill looked at one of the other men, "Arthur, you grab this woman and i will get Dutch" he said walking into the camp towards a huge tent in the middle of the camp.

Arthur grabbed Isabelles waist pulling her off the horse and onto the ground, he cut the ropes around her legs letting her stand but kept a strong grip on her arms, Bill came out of the tent with a man wearing fancy clothing.

----
Hey guys. Sorry for the rape and sexual talk.  Also sorry for the cliff hanger...