Chapt. 3

He kept his hands rested on his gun belt as he approched Arthur with Isabelle, "Dutch l'il Kerian aint worth killin' hes a good man" the other man said pointing to the skiddish man named Kerian as he looked at Isabelle. "Alright John" Dutch said waving him off, "found this woman at 6 point cabin Dutch, think shes an O'driscoll?" Arthur asked.

Dutch nodded his head looking her up and down with a confused look, "she might be.. I usally wouldnt say this about a lady.. But tie her up just like Kerian had to be" he said throwing his hands in the air, Arthur nodded pulling her over to a tree and tying her up, Isabelle struggled and groaned but finally gave in, "tell me miss... Whats your name" Dutch asked lighting a cigar and taking a puff, "Isabelle.. My names Isabelle!" she spat out breathing heavily.

Dutch nodded "alright miss. You will be with us for a while so get confortable" he said before walking away with Arthur and Bill. Isabelle looked around the camp and saw other woman staring at her from different angles exept for a group at the far end of camp, a nicker erupted her out of her gaze of the girls and she looked behind her as best as she could, it was her horse, a dark buckskin with a white star and black legs, the horse had a black mane and tail with kind eyes, its tack was slowly begining to slide off and its mouth throffing.

"Captian! You followed us" she said with relief in her breath, she looked over at a lady with stunning red hair in a braid, "excuse me! Would you be able to tether my horse on thr post please" she said looking at her, "sorry.. I dont touch horses.." she said in a strong irish accent fanning herself walking off towards the tent in the middle of camp.

Isabelle sighed looking around as another girl aproached her, she had black hair in a bun with blue eyes, she wore a tan top with a blue skirt. "Are you really an O'driscoll?" she asked raising an eyebrow with one hand on her hip, "no im not! I was taken by them a few weeks ago and kept prisnor to Colm!" she said in a weak bitter voice, the lady nodded, "im Abigail. I will try to talk to Dutch for you but dont promise anythin'.. Also Arthur, he aint a bad man he just thinks your an O'driscoll... Dont worry he will come around" she said will a smile as a little boy ran to her side.

"Mama! Mama! I made you this!" he said in exitment holding out yellow and a white flower bound together, "aint that pretty! Im so lucky!" she said chimming to her son. Isabelle smiled as he looked up at her, "hello. Why are you tied up?" he asked her with gleamingful eyes, Abigail gave him a push, "run along now Jack" she said as he ran off to an older man. "Uncle Hosea!" he said happily to the man, "hes adorable" Isabelle said in awe.

"Thank you, John is the father but... Well its a long story" she said rubbing her arm, Isabelle nodded then looked at Captian. "Would you be able to tether my horse to that post" she asked looking at Abigail, Abigail nodded leading the horse to the post and tethering him.

"Thank you, i tried asking that real fancy irish girl but-" she said before Abigail cut in, "that would be Molly.. Dont worry bout her shes more concerned about her looks, Dutch, and all that" she said looking towards Molly. Isabelle nodded. Arthur began to aproach them and Abigail faced him, "this girl aint an O'driscoll Arthur, she was just taken by them" Abigail said throwing one hand in the air at him.

Arthur rolled his eyes, "sure she aint lyin'?" he said will a scoff. Abigail nodded, "im sure" she said strongly. Arthur sighed, "fine. I will have a talk with Dutch" he said walking off towards Dutch's tent. Abigail blinked at Isabelle and walked away, Isabelle looked around the camp seeing people everywhere, some sat at the campfire, some played poker, as the camp cook prepared dinner.