Chapt 5.

'Mother is screaming, father is laying on the floor with a pool of red forming under him. His chest almost blown open and his eyes frozen open in terror. A man is yelling at my mom in the bedroom beside mine as i hide under my bed, 3 other men enter the house searching for money. A man enters my room checking the chest at the end of the bed, i hold my breath watching the man carefully. As he checks the room my breathing goes hoarse and i start breathing in a raspy way, the man looks under my bed and pulls me out, he drags me out of my room and to the front as another man pulls my mom out of the other room. He smirks at me and shoots her in the face. I scream as he walks out of the house with all our money. I drape myself over her as screams and tears leave my body'.

"Wake up Isabelle! Wake up!" a voice yells over her shaking body, Isabelle wakes up in a jolt seeing Mary-Beth and Karen looming over her. Tears still rolled down her eyes and her body still shaking, her eyes were wide in fear, "jesus! We thought you were havin' a heartattack!" Karen said putting a hand to her head. Mary-Beth nodded in agreement placing a hand on her chest, "i-im.. Fine" Isabelle spat out with wide eyes to the ground.

Mary-Beth's face lit up with concerne, Karen just sighed and handed her a flat box. "Here is your dress we picked up for you, maybe this will cheer you up" she said with a slight smile. Isabelle gently grabbed the box smiling, she untied the string and removed the top showing a beautiful light sky pink top with a black belt and a dark grey skirt.

"Its lovely! Thank you all so much!" she said with a smile closing the box, Mary-Beth put her hands up happily smiling. "We are glad you do!" Karen said grabbing a bottle of whiskey and walking off, "shouldnt you wait till noon Karen?" she asked raising an eyebrow at her. She threw her hand up "oh well!" she said back as she went towards the edge of camp.

Mary-Beth sighed shaking her head, "she drinks way to much.." she said looking out at Karen. Isabelle just watched, she was suprised to see Karen being nice to her and actually treating her good. "Well im gonna leave you to it, see you later Isabelle" she says walking away off to Tilly.

Isabelle gets up rubbing her eyes and smoothing out her messy hair, taking a deep breath her voice was still a quiver at the terrible dream. As she stands up she winces, waiting for the pain to seep into her muscles from the hard sutface, but only a small sharp pain in her shoulder blades kick in. 'Must be getting used to it' she thought to herself.

Making her way over to the stew pot she grabbed herself a cup and poured some coffee from the small kettle into it, she moved over towards the fire and sat down at one of the logs. As she sips her coffee and finnishes the cup Bill approches her holding his rifle then slinging it over his shoulder, "miss Isabelle, how have you been?" he asked sitting on the stool on the other side of the fire, "its been alright Bill, and yourself?" she said finnishing her coffee and setting it on the ground. "Well ive been ok. Say.... Hows your acting?" he asked leaning forward looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

Isabelle moved her head aside a bit with an unknown look, "why?.." she asks folding her arms. "A stagecoah is coming through out of Rhodes and into the HeartLands.. Me, Arthur, and Lenny. But we need an actress.. There is gonna be 2 bank coaches with lots of guns so we are gonna need someone to stop them, Karen, Tilly, and Mary-Beth dont want to do it because aparently i piss them off to much" he says throwing up his hands rolling his eyes.

Isabelle tightens her lips humming a bit, "sure why not." she says throwing up her hands. Wanting to see how the outlaw life works due to her probably being stuck with them, "here you might need this is anything happens" he says handing her a gunbelt with ammo running along the belt and two black revolvers with a snake engraving in them. "Alright.. Im just going to get changed" she said leaving the fire and going to change.

A few minutes later Isabelle walks out wearing her new outfit with her gunbelt tucked under her skirt, she walks out towards them as they were all standing at their horses waiting. She nods and they nod back all mounting up, "lets go then" Arthur says kicking his horse into a canter out of camp with Bill and Lenny following behind with Isabelle taking the rear.

As they move out towards their checkpoint they all hault their horse and wait untill the coaches were in sight, "alright Isabelle, i want you to come out from the side and act like your hurt walking out to the middle of the road to stop them" Bill says looking at Arthur then to her and Lenny. "Sound good fellers?" he asks as they all nod. "Alright here it comes" Lenny says pushing his bandana up.

Isabelle dismounts Captian and walks over to the side of the road taking a huge deep breath, she licks her fingers bringing them and wiping them on her cheeks to make it looks like tears, she looks at the sun the squints letting her eyes water a bit. Taking another deep breath as the stagecoach comes into point she stumbles as soon as its a few inches away into the middle of the road, she gasps for air falling to the ground holding her chest.

"H-..help..plea-..." she cryed out looking at the man as her head hit the dirt, the driver stops the coach and tells the one in the back to stop as the guards look at her in confusion. "Miss?... You ok?" one asks, "w...water.. Dying..." she said between gasps. He stumbles off his horse bringing a pouch of water to her, "come on Mr. Hampter we dont have all day! The train is gonna be in Valentine soon we cant just stop for a dying bitch" the man says driving the first coach.

Mr. Hampter just rolled his eyes and lifted her "weak" head pouring water down her throat, as shots start to ring out she watches the coach drivers drop like flys as the guards start to go crazy. Their horses rear and neigh throwing their heads and bucking at the shots, the man helping Isabelle hits the ground with a bullet to the side. She hops up pulling her 2 revolvers out and hiding behind the first stagecoach, "you good?" Arthur calls out over the shots, "fine!" she yelled back watching as a man grabs Lenny holding a gun to his head, Isabelle pulled back the hammer on her one revolver and shot the man in the head nocking his body backwards and sending Lenny to the ground.

As all the bodys of the guards and drivers lay stiff and in pools of blood, Arthur and Bill aproach the first coach. Bill sets the horse loose as Arthur sets a dynamite on the door of it, the loud bang echos across the valley as Bill cheers out. Lenny comes around putting a hand on Isabelles shoulder, "i owe you one" he says with a smile and a shaken up expression. As they loot the coaches and grab all the money they meet back, "this was a good take, good job Bill, Lenny. And Isabelle you did great. Very good acting! And shooting!" Arthur says in suprise handing her 150 dollars.

"Thank you" she said counting the money, with a smirk on her face. "Alright, go different ways and dont be followed! See you back at camp" he says mounting up along with the rest of them. They all ride off in their own direction back to camp.

-----
Thank yall for reading! I love seeing all the views and votes! Comment if you would like to see it continue also for kinda a short chapter