Chapt. 9

Isabelle walks down to the side of the dusty dirt path, she takes a deep breath and exhales gently as the stagecoach approaches. She runs her hands through her hair and messes it up, making herself look a bit messy. She starts walking forwards and limping.

The stagecoach soon reaches to where Isabelle was, the two men on top give her an odd stare as she limps along. Isabelle looks up at them and sniffles, "mister? C-could I please... G-get a ride?" She asks in the most quivering voice she could make. The driver raises an eyebrow suspiciously, "why? What happened miss?" He asks still with a bushy eyebrow raised. Isabelle makes another mini sniffle and rubs her cheek like there was a tear falling across her face, "m-my horse.. she spooked a-and threw me off while I was going for a joy ride.. when I fell, I twisted my ankle quite badly.. Oh mister it hurts so bad... Please take me to the nearest town.." she says in a lost and pleading voice.

The man holding the reins looks at his partner who sat at his side holding his repeater in his left hand, "Well.. What do you think Mr. Henson? Shall we help this young lady?" He asks with a shrug, holding the reins and gesturing to Isabelle who was still standing in the middle of the dusty road. Mr. Henson sighs with a groan, "I guess so.. But not any farther then the next town" he warns. The driver nods and looks down at the messy looking woman known as Isabelle at the bottom, "Alright miss, you can jump in the back of the coach with our men there and we'll get you to your stop" he says with a tip of his hat.

Isabelle smiles gently and nods, "oh thank you sir!" She says making her way to the back before Mr. Henson could interrupt her. "Wait, it's gonna have to cost you miss" he says looking at her, she looks up and runs a hand down her body. "I-I'm afraid I don't have any money, nor jewelry.." she says with a sigh. Mr. Henson snickers, like he was expecting and hoping for that response to come out of her. "Well.. I guess you could repay us.. By letting us have a lil night stand with you.." he says in a growly like purr tone, followed by a sheer smirk that crossed his dry lips. The driver looked at her, not able to argue with his friends idea. Isabelle shrugs, "as long as ya go easy on me.. my ankle ain't yet healed.." she says in a playful and flirtatious tone, blinking her eyes in a sweet and blinding way. Mr. Henson snickers, "oh for sure ma'am, now hop on in.." he says as she nods and proceeds.

BANG
The shot rang out, Bill had started the shootout. Shooting the driver swiftly in the side of the head. Isabelle runs and jumps behind a big rock, pulling out her revolver she had behind her back, in between her belt and her back. All the guards that had stayed in the banking stage started to pile out, shooting out towards where Bill and Sean were. She pops up from the rock and pulls the hammer back, shooting a guard in the stomach then another in the neck, with Bill and Sean finishing the rest off.
Cold hands pull Isabelle back, followed with a growl. "Nasty bitch!" He yells spinning her around and slapping her across the face, "You're in a lot of trouble missy! And you're gonna pay for what you did!" He adds, ripping her gun out of her hand and throwing it. Then dragging her along to the back of the coach, he slams her back against it, making her yelp out as her head hits the metal hard. He quickly spins her around and starts to unbuckle his pants, knowing where this was going, Isabelle starts to struggle. "Let me go!" She yells. He slaps the back of her head, "enough with tha-" he goes to say but was cut off by a loud bang, followed by splattering blood across her back.
Bill looks at her, "You alright?" He asks looting the mans body that had fallen by her feet.
"Yeah.. I'm alright.." she says with a relieved sigh, she shakes her head and goes and grabs her revolver that was laying in the dirt. She looks at Bill who was already looting the stagecoach, "this is looking good! Lots of cash!" He yells happily. Sean trots down the hill, sitting up on Ennis's back. "Hurry it up in der! Before da law finds us!" He says.
Bill comes out of the sage throwing a stack of cash to Isabelle then a stack to Sean, keeping some for himself as he whistles Brown Jack over and putting the money in his saddlebag.