тωσ: єηcнαηт

A/N: short chapter to compensate for my small dick size yeet and ignore the eye bein blue pls i beg

kim taehyung has enchanting eyes and he knows it.

his eyes are special since his right hazel eye has a monolid while his left brown one does not. the way his eyes show his feelings is what makes him even more enchanting.

if his eyes have sparkles, which they do most of the time, then taehyung is extremely happy or excited, much like a puppy. if all light seems to be sucked into his eyes, causing them to not reflect any light, then he's upset or empty.

that's why i prefer taehyung acting like his puppy self than any other negative counterpart, because his eyes sparkle like the rarest gems to ever be discovered by man.

but, growing up, taehyung's eyes weren't seen as precious gems to other children in his classes. he would be teased and insulted, but ignored all of them whenever he was with me and his other few friends. i might've used to have a low tolerance whenever taehyung would cling to me, but that didn't mean i wouldn't go out of my way to protect him from the harsh words of those who didn't understand true beauty.

his parents always gushed over the beauty of his eyes and apparently so did his grandparents considering the fact that both his mother and grandfather have the same condition. his grandparents would visit taehyung and yoongi's birthday parties and each time taehyung would hold my hand to quickly give it a squeeze before letting go. it was his way of saying he felt less abnormal with his grandfather by his side.

one time i questioned taehyung about the knowledge of his condition and he said, "it's called heterochromosome."

"..."

"wait! no, no, no! it's called heterochromality."

"...neither of those are a real thing, taehyung."

he pouted before wrapping his arms around me then say with uncertainty, "is it called heterosexuality?"

i sigh and roll my eyes. "it's called heterochromia. the discoloration of the irises."

"yeah, yeah. i knew it was called hetero-cut-my-dick! i was just testing ya."

taehyung's eyes are his charming point and they never affected me until we reached our teen years and i noticed how hard puberty hit him. his voice was deeper than the sea, he had a massive growth spurt that made him two heads taller than me, his slight pudge disappeared, and his eyes seemed to have become more enticing and alluring.

suddenly i felt myself fall deep into taehyung's newfound charm.

so whenever taehyung would look at me with his sparkly mismatched puppy eyes, i would become putty just for him and he always knew it. he always knows just what to do to make me melt for him.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

so the third and possibly final chapter will take another day or two to get done since i planned for writing the rest out yesterday to double upload today then publish the epilouge tomorrow, but i was skyping my bess fren all day and i was playing my religion-i mean game when my team lost and all the blame was placed onto me and some fucktard added me just to shit talk me and tell me to die. its great :)) so my mood was ruined yesterday and it still kinda is today so my schedule is a day behind which makes me go >:(

anyways i hope you all have an amazing day and i luv you all for supporting this story~💜💜