єρıłσυgє: ρєcυℓαriτy

A/N: hold onto your lawsuits cuz y'all finna sue my broke ass HAHA (。•́︿•̀。) also this is the longest epilogue i've ever written in my LYFE

kim taehyung's behavior and personality is known for being strange and peculiar. that's why no one, not even taehyung himself, knew he was touched by death.

he eventually became too tired to run to me and spin me in his arms. he became too tired to whine to his parents about leaving for work. he even became too tired to tackle yoongi to the ground to smother him.

his eyes slowly began to lose their sparkle and he rarely moved around.

"i'm just resting from staying up all night is all." he'd say.

"my breathing is fine. you just took my breath away." he's tell me.

"i'm clutching my chest 'cause i'm shocked by your beauty." he'd explain. all with his rectangular smile on his face.

it wasn't until he had a heart murmur when we finally realized what was happening. his parents were torn and his precious yoongi hyung suffered in silence as i...i clung to taehyung. i held onto him so tightly through everything because i believed that holding onto him will prevent him from leaving.

my parents wanted to separate us so that i wouldn't be there when eventually he'd leave, but i didn't want that. i still don't.

i can't imagine spending a day without taehyung rubbing our noses and cheeks together as he would say ever so softly, "my baby kookie." Or holding me close to him wherever we go.

i can't imagine spending a day without him showing me a picture he took of the sunrise and of me scolding him for waking up before the sun did just to take a picture then he'd tell me it was worth it to take the picture for me.

i can't imagine spending the day without seeing his enchanting, sparkling mismatched eyes that complete the his being.

i can't imagine spending a day without him telling me he loves me and showing how much he loves me.

if i can't spend a day without him, how can i spend the rest of my life without him by my side?

"jungkook," his voice called for me one day when i was visiting. i moved my hands from my face for my broken eyes to meet his. his sun kissed skin was a sickening pale color and his chest was rapidly rising and falling. he looked so fragile. my poor fragile puppy.

taehyung reached out and held my hand in his cold one then smiled at me. "my pretty kookie..." he said softly, causing my heart to break. "can you lay on the bed with me, kookie?"

my eyes instantly filled with tears as i nodded my head then carefully moved onto the hospital bed beside taehyung, after he slid to the side, and instantly felt at home when he moved his arms around me. we laid in silence as my mind raced in fear. fear of losing the very person i call home and feel at peace with. fear of losing my soulmate.

"jungkook, i want you to promise me something." taehyung whispered into my ear with a gentle voice. i nodded. anything taehyung wanted, i'd do for him. he deserved anything and everything in the world. "promise me to never forget me. to keep me alive in your heart..."

i turned over to face him as tears fell from my eyes and i begged, "no, no, no. please don't say that. please don't make me promise that." my hands clutched onto the front of his hospital gown and i shook my head. "pl-please don't t-talk like you're leaving me."

taehyung sighed and a single tear delicately fell from his hazel eye onto the pillow beneath his head. he said, "i have to. kookie, i'll be with jimin again, b-but i don't want to leave you all too. i want to be with you forever and ease everyone's pain. i was so scared of you leaving me and here i am leaving you."