𝖮 𝖮 𝟤

when we got to the party i could hear the loud music blaring from outside. we let our selves in since the door was already unlocked.

"hey you made it!" some guy greeted us yelling over the music when we walked in.

"hey jackson! thanks for inviting us."

"no problem have fun."

"jimin! ggukie! let's go get a drink." taehyung said almost knocking us over when he threw his arms on our shoulders dropping all his weight on us.

we weaved through the crowd of drunk dancing teenagers to the kitchen. cups covered the counter some empty some with who knows what in them.

taehyung grabbed one of the many bottles of alcohol and cups before pouring drinks and handing them to us. we drank while watching people play beer pong and danced a little.

about two hours later they were both drunk. jimin giggled and pulled taehyung into the crowd of people dancing.

i shook my head and made a face seeing them grind against each other while making out.

"ew i don't need to see that."

after about an hour i decided to leave since i didn't really want to be here. i took out my phone and sent a quick text to jimin. i knew he was too drunk to drive and would probably stay the night.

ggukie: hey i'm tired so i'm gonna leave first. i'll see you in the morning be careful coming home.

after i made it outside i took a deep breath glad to be out of that stuffy house. it wasn't that i didn't like parties its just i wasn't in the mood tonight.

i looked around and started walking towards the road. we weren't deep in the woods but you had to walk for a minute or two to get to the main road.

i walked down the dirt road kicking stray rocks as i called a taxi.

i looked up at the sky watching the stars just enjoying the quiet. it's always loud when jimin and taehyung are around so i rarely had peace and quiet.

hearing the snap of a twig breaking i whipped my head around trying to find where it came from.

looking around i realize how spooky everything really was. it was dark and i was surrounded by tall trees the only light coming from the moon. the sound the trees made when the wind blew wasn't helping either.

"ok calm down it's probably just an animal there's nothing to be scared of... oh who am i kidding this is how horror movies start!" i took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"what are you doing out here all by yourself?" a voice asked from behind me and it took everything i had not to scream.

i placed my hand over my heart glaring at the man. he was tall probably in his late thirties and wearing dark clothes.

"sorry kiddo didn't mean to scare you." he chuckled.

"i was at a party i'm waiting for my taxi."

"oh well i could give you a ride instead i'm sure the taxis gonna take a while." i thought for a moment.

maybe i should take his offer the taxis gonna take like an hour to— wait... why is he just roaming around in the woods at night?

"um i-i appreciate your offer but i called the taxi a while ago so it should be here in just a few minutes." i lied stuttering. i pulled out my phone to call someone hiding it behind me so he couldn't see.

"ah really? well that's too bad cause you don't have a choice." he said walking closer to me.

i turned to run but he caught my wrist nails digging into my skin. i stumbled and dropped my phone causing it to crack.

"l-let me go!" i yelled thrashing around in his grip until i felt something hard hit my head.

my vision began to blur slowly becoming black.

p-please... someone help me i don't want to die.