𝖮 𝖮 𝟩

it had been days and neither one of us had eaten. i was still chained to the floor and my ankles were raw from how tight the cuffs were. my neck was sore and had purple finger marks on it. the good news is that we hadn't seen hyunsoo.

i decided to start keeping tallies on the wall so we could remember the days.

"hyung?" yugyeom said sitting beside me and i hummed letting him know i was listening.

"what was your life like?"

i smiled as i thought about my friends.

"well i have three best friends named jimin taehyung and jin. they're loud and annoying but i know they're always there for me when i need them. they can be overprotective sometimes. i don't really get along with my parents that well. i'm actually roommates with jimin. what about you? what was your life like?"

"my parents were always really nice. i had a few good friends but one moved away a little before i ended up here. i had an older brother we were really close."

"what was your brothers name?"

"youngjae."

my eyes widened. "choi youngjae is your brother? oh my god i met you a few times and even baby sat you when you were younger. that was before you and your mother moved away though. do you remember me?"

"you're jeonggukie hyung? i always asked youngjae hyung about you after i moved." he said surprised and i smile nodding.

"hyung... do you think anyone is looking for us?"

my smile dropped thinking about how worried jimin and tae must be.

"yeah they have to be. i know youngjae misses you and is really worried about you."

we herd the sound of keys jingling and being shoved into the keyhole.

he's back.

the door swung open with a loud squeak and hyunsoo staggered in.

"hmm which one of ya should i take? maybe my little lamb since he's new."  he slurred to himself.

"no no no no." yugyeom shook clinging to my arm tightening his grip as hyunsoo got closer.

hyunsoo grinned evilly.

"oh but i love the fear in your eyes."

he grabbed yugyeom by the arm jerking him away from me.

"hyung!" He yelled tears trailing down his face.

"yugyeom!" i jumped up and rushed towards them only to get yanked backwards by the chains.

"hyung help!" he struggled against hyunsoo kicking and yelling as he got pulled out the door.

"damn it come on!" i pulled on the chains trying to get them loose. i winced as the cuffs rubbed against my already raw ankles cutting into them. i tried again using all my strength but it wouldn't budge.

yugyeom screamed as hyunsoo slammed the door dragging him to who knows where and I sank to the floor.

"no..."