𝖮 𝖮 𝟪

it had been hours since hyunsoo took yugyeom. i didn't know if he ok or if hyunsoo had killed him. all i could do was wait and hope he was alright.

i sat in silence against the cool cement wall with my head in my hands as thoughts swirled around.

why is this happening to us? what did we do to deserve this? i just want to go home. i want to see jimin and taehyung. i want jin to lecture me about staying up late to play games. i want youngjae to send me pictures of coco at 2am. i just want to go home. i don't want to be here...

hot tears trailed down my face making a small dripping sound when they hit the floor.

the door slammed open and yugyeom was thrown to the floor. he cried out as he scraped his knees against the hard concrete. i gasped and wiped my tears away with the sleeve of my shirt.

"here unlock yourself." hyunsoo slurred throwing a key at me before slamming the door closed. i grabbed the key and started to unlock the cuffs from my ankles.

i looked up and took in yugyeom's appearance. fresh bruises around his wrist as if he had been tightly tied up. ugly red and purple marks littered his neck and collarbones and his hair was a mess.

"no... oh god... h-he didn't." i whispered and he looked up at me. tears rolled down his cheeks as he trembled. 

"h-hyung..." he cried weakly crawling over to me. i winced at how horse and broken his voice sounded.

"i'm s-so sorry yugyeom." i said bursting into tears as he hugged me burying his head in the crook of my neck. his small hands gripping a hand full of my shirt.

"i-i couldn't help you." i cried hugging him tightly.

he shook his head clinging to me tighter.

"i-it's not your fault."

i held onto him petting his hair as we cried. when he finally wore himself out from crying and fell asleep i moved him to the bed covering him up.

i looked down at him and pushed the hair away from his face.

"i'm sorry i couldn't protect you... i promise it won't happen again. i won't let it." i whispered wiping away the dried tear stains from his face.

i took the tattered rag from the old claw foot tub and wet it. the water definitely wasn't clean but it was better than nothing. after i rung it out i walked back over and started cleaning the blood from his knees. when i was done i tossed the rag back into the tub and sat down.

i spent rest of the night sitting against the wall focused on the door to make sure hyunsoo wouldn't come back.