𝖮 𝖮 𝟧

💭 jungkook's p.o.v

i groaned and opened my eyes. my head was pounding and things were fuzzy. i brought my hand to the back of my head hissing as i touched it. when i looked down at my hand there was blood on my fingers.

what happened?

where am i?

memories of what happened came rushing back. i panicked scared he was going to come back. i sat up from the old mattress I was laying on. it had no sheets only a single blanket at the end of it.

i look around the room. the walls were dark grey and made of concrete with no windows. there were cuffs connected to chains bolted to the walls and floor. it was dark but there was a dim light that hung from the ceiling. in the corner of the room was an old dirty claw foot tub a toilet and a cracked mirror.

i look to my right and see a young boy no older than fourteen. he had his knees pulled to his chest looking blankly at the wall. bruises covered his arms and legs and his clothes were dirty and stained with blood.

oh my god he so small.

"hey..." i say quietly not to scare him. the boy whipped his head towards me with fear in his eyes.

he looks terrified.

"it's ok i'm not going to hurt you." i pat the bed as a sign to sit next to me. he looked at me for a moment before slowly crawling over to sit next to me.

"do you know where we are?" i ask.

he shook his head.

"i-i was scared that you were dead..."

i look at him confused.

"y-you've been here for two and a half days..."

"what about the guy who attacked me?"

"he's a bad man. i-i don't know his name he makes us call him sir. sometimes he doesn't come down here for days. when he does he sometimes brings food and water. if we're bad he chains us up. the worst is when he takes you to that room."

"us? there's more?" i ask.

"the one before you. his name was mark he— he killed him because mark tried to fight back." he says quietly and my breath hitched.

i'm gonna die here aren't i?

"what's your name? how long have you been here? how old are you?"

"my name is yugyeom i think i've been here for three years. i don't really remember days that well but i should be thirteen. w-what about you hyung?" he looked down playing with his fingers as if he was embarrassed about not remembering days.

"my name is jeongguk i'm eighteen."

suddenly the metal door slammed open and the man who attacked me walked in. yugyeom scooted closer to me shaking. the man closed the door behind him locking it. he walked closer to us and i push yugyeom behind me.