𝖮 𝟣 𝟤

💭 yoongi's p.o.v

"it's so sad they still haven't found him yet. it's already been two years." i looked up from my phone and over to hobi.

"what?" i ask and he points to an old missing persons poster that was stuck to the side of a building. these were everywhere and it was always of the same kid named jeon jeongguk.

we would often see his friends around handing out posters or replacing the old weathered ones with new ones. the news would do updates every few months but there were still no answers as to where he was or if he was even alive.

"yeah i wond—"

"hey hana!" i rolled my eyes as he answered the phone.

"kicking me to the curb for your girlfriend huh?" i teased. He looked over at me and mouthed sorry. i just shook my head and smiled.

"i'm just teasing you. i'm gonna go ahead and get some stuff for tonight i'll see you later." i whispered back and he nodded continuing talking to hana.

i shoved my hands into my pockets and made my way to the little convenient store near my house. i walked around the store and decided to grab a few bags of chips some candy and soda.

"this should be enough right?" i thought for a moment and grabbed a few more bags of gummy worms tossing them into the basket before checking out.

i slowly walked home eating an ice cream i had bought. i wasn't really paying attention that is until i was pulled into an alley. i gasped and dropped the bag of snacks causing them to scatter around on the ground.

"damn it hoseok i swear to god if this is another one of your jokes i'm going to kill you! it isn't funn— mhm!" i started to panic feeling a cloth being held against my nose and mouth.

"i've been watching you kitten." he whispered in my ear and i squeezed my eyes shut.

this isn't hobi!

fuck I need to get away!

i elbowed him in the stomach but he just pushed the cloth against my mouth harder. i tried to hold my breath but it did more harm than good. i gasped out for air inhaling the chemicals on the cloth.

i need t-to get away... i thought as everything started to become fuzzy.

i tried to push the guy away but i was too weak and collapsed in his grip. i felt myself being lifted off the ground and put into a van before blacking out.