P A R T O N E

At a Big and Beautiful dorm. There Was A Nine girl Who Are Living There Named A Group TWICE. They Are Quite Popular At Their School. Because Of Their Cute And Hot Visual's

"Guys Let's Now Get Up And Get Ready For School!" A Great Leader Jihyo Said To Her Member

"I am Up! Ahh Goodmoring!" Nayeon Said To Jihyo

"Goodmorning! Can You Wake Up The Other Member? Why Are They Still Sleeping It's Already 6:05PM? I Am Just Going To Take A Shower" Jihyo Said To Nayeon

"Ok!" Nayeon Said. she Go Upstairs And Wake Other Members While Tzuyu Is Still Sleeping Like She Didn't Want To Get Ready For School. "Yah! Tzuyu! Get Up If you Didn't Want To Get Late Again!" She Shout Out And Tzuyu Lazily Get Up.

"Why Did You Need To Shout?!"

"Why?! You Still Not Up What Did want Me To do If You Get Late Again?!" Nayeon Shout Again.

"Aishh! Ok Now Get Out Of My Room And Stop Shouting Me! I will Take A Shower Now!" Tzuyu Shouted To Nayeon Too.

"You are Such A Evil. That's The Reason Why Your Mom Keep Going On Hospital Because Of HighBlood." She Said Quitely and Go To Here Room To Take A Shower Too.

They All Done Taking A Shower And Jihyo Is The First Who Get Done. so She Cook A Breakfast For Her Member's

"That's Smell's Good! What Is That?" Momo Ask To Jihyo

"This Is Just A Pasta  For Breakfast" Jihyo Answer To Momo

"Whoa! It's smells So Good!" Momo Said And Look Excited To Eat

After 30minutes Of Eating They Are Now Walking At The Hallway To Go At Their Class. When Suddenly A Two Boy's Appear At their Front. Jeongyeon suddenly collided with a man and suddenly fell.

"Yah! Don't You Have Eyes?!" Jeongyeon Shout To The Man

"Don't You Have Eyes too? I think You see My Two Eyes? And you are The One Who Suddenly Appear?!" A Man Said

"Unnie Get up And you Are Also Getting Late!" Chaeyoung Said To Jeongyeon

"Yeah Chaeyoung Is Right C'mon And Get Up!" Nayeon Said He reached out His hand and built him up. "HEY MAN! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ON ANY OF OUR MEMBER IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO BREAK YOUR WEAK BONE!" Nayeon Angrily Shout to The Man

"Let's Go Unnie" Jeongyeon Said Whenever She Want To Fight him but She also Think That If They Fight Now They Will Get Late. "hey Man! Remember This! We! are! Not! Done! Yet!" Jeongyeon Angrily Said. And rush To Go On Their class

"That Two Girl Is So damn Hot When Getting Angry" The Man Said And Start Smiling.

"No One Of the Girl Is Not Hot For A Playboy Like You" A Second Man Said And Go to Their Class

Jeongyeon And Nayeon Had The Same Class. When They Already Sit At Their Chair. The Man A few Minutes Ago Come And Sit Down at Their Back.

"Why? Are you guys Shook That I am here? Just Getting You Know Guys I am a Transferee Here. and My Name is Park Jimin!" Jimin Said Politely

"Who Cares? Why A New Transferee Student Became So Arrogant On His First Day Of School?" Nayeon Said

"You Are Right Unnie! this Man Is So Arrogant On His First Day Of School! Oh My Gash I really Hate A Arrogant Boys" Jeongyeon Quite Said to Nayeon

Then Suddenly The Teacher Came

"Goodmorning Class! Now I am Here I Guess You Already Know That you Will Have A New Classmate? there He Is! C'mon And Intruduce You Self" The Teacher Said to her Students. Jimin Come To The Front Of The Class And Intuduce His Self.

"Hi Guys I am Park Jimin And I Am From A Group BTS I Actually Transfer Here Because Of The Other Members Also I am From Yejang Dong! It's Nice to Meet You Guys!" Jimin Politely Intruduce His self.

"Now I Know The Reason Why this boy Is so Arrogant" Jeongyeon Said

"I think I Know Too" Nayeon Said And The Two Just Giggles.
And Jimin Is Done He Also Notice That They Are Talking About Him And Giggling he Wonder What It Is But He Just Go Back On His Seat.

"hey!!" Jimin Called Jeongyeong. but Jeongyeon Didn't Look At Him. "Yah! Don't You have Ears too?" Jimin Tease Jeongyeon And Finally Jeongyeon Look At Him. but Jeongyeong Glare At Jimin Likes He Want Him To Die.

"Why?! tell What You Want! You Are Disturbing Me!" Jeongyeon Said Angrily.

"You Look Hot When You Are Getting Angry" Jimin Said to Jeongyeon but Jeongyeon Just Roll Her Eyes And It's Like She Didn't Care What Jimin's Said.

After The Class Nayeon And Jeongyeon both Go On The Cafeteria And Start Waiting for The Other Members. They Wait Until BTS come To Their Way. the Other Member Just keep Walking but Jimin Stops At Nayeon And Jeongyeon's Front.

"Hi Girl's Can We Sit Here? also The Seat Have A Many Space!?" Jimin Ask

"Nope" Nayeon Answers

"Why?"

"Don't You Even Think We Are Waiting for Someone That's Why We Are Not Eating Yet?" Nayeon Answer With A Glare

"Well Sorry! But! see You Again?!" Jimin Said And Follow His Member's

"I really Wanted To Kill That Man! Ugh! He Is Giving Me Stress" Jeongyeon angrily Said. And Nayeon Just Giggles.

After Waiting. the Other's Finally Came. and Nayeon Call Them.

"Did You  guys Write A 100Page Of Books? What Taking You Too Long? i am also Hungry!" Nayeon Said

"Then Why Didn't You eat First?" Jihyo Ask

"Because of That Arrogant New Transferre Boy came And Giving Us Such A Bad Day!" Jeongyeon Answer

"I think Thay Boy Likes Jeongyeon" Nayeon Tease Jeongyeon. But Jeongyeon Didn't Care.

They All Eat and Suddenly Jeongyeon Really Need To Pee. That's Why She Leave And Rush to The CR. After That She Walk To Her Seat And Didn't Notice Jimin Is On Her Back.

"Hi Jeongyeoni!" Jimin Said. That Makes Nayeon Startled. and Punch Him. "Oh! Yah! Why Did You Do That?!".

"Ohh? Mianhe! Why Did You Just Startled Me Like That! I though Someone is Going to do with Me again! but I Guess I am Right." And Jeongyeon Worriedly touch Jimin's Face. And Jimin Notice Jeongyeon Is Worried That's Why He Acts That it's Really Hurt.

"Ah! Don't Touch That It's Hurt" Jimin Said With Acting Likes it's Really Hurt. "Ahh! It's Really Hurt" And Jimin Continue To Act.

"Let's Go To The Clinic!" Jeongyeon said And grabs Jimin's Hand With Not Asking If Jimin Wanted To Go There. But Jimin Enjoyed That Moment. Until They Reach To The Clinic.

After A Few Minutes Jimin's Face Is Ok Now.

"Next Time Don't You Dare Startled Me Again!" Jeongyeon Said And Didn't Notice That They Are Late On their Next Class. Jimin Notice It But Didn't Tell Jeongyeon.

After A Few Minutes Of Being Worried Jeongyeon See The Time Was Already 10:00AM.

"Yah! We Are Now Late On Our Next Subject!" Jeongyeon Said To Jimin. While Jimin Didn't Really Care About It.

Jeongyeon And Jimin Rushed At Their Class. Thanks god The Teacher Didn't Get Angry Because Of their Explanation. They Sit on Their Seat And Start Listening To Their Teacher.

To Be Continued!

Uwuu~ Please Wait For The Next Part especially to Taetzu And Jinmina Shippers!!! be Ready!!!