P A R T T E N

After That Time Jihyo Go To Their Dorm And Saw iKON's  Junhoe Outside Their Dorm. It's Like He is Waiting For Someone?

'What Is He Doing Here?' Jihyo Ask Herself while Walking Slowly.

Junhoe notice her And Stare At Jihyo. She Walk Closer To Jihyo While Jihyo Is Stepping Back.

Junhoe Try To Touch Jihyo's Hand But Jihyo Get His Arms Out.

"What Are You doing here Huh?!" Jihyo Said Shouting Junhoe Tries To Cover Her Mouth.

"Shout Up! Come With Me!" Junheo Said Trying To Scared Jihyo.

When Suddenly iKON's Leader Hanbin Saw Junhoe And Jihyo. He Rushly Run And Stop June.

"Junhoe! Stop It! You are Drunk!" Hanbin Said Trying To Get His Arms Out Of Jihyo's Mouth.

"Shout Up! This Girl Is Mine So What's Wrong?" Junhoe Said Glaring At Hanbin.

Hanbin Get Junhoe's Arm Out. Junhoe Punch Hanbin's Face But Hanbin Didn't Punch Him Back. but He try To Grab Junhoe's Arm And Pulling Him To Get Back At Their Dorm.

Finally They Are Gone When Hanbin Say Sorry and Bow. Jihyo Get at Their Dorm And Saw Yoongi Staring At Him And Hold Her Cheeks.

"Your So Cute!" Yoongi Said While Smiling At Her. When Suddenly A Baby Cried "Oh? Our Baby Is Crying?! ahh! I think He Got Poop?" Yoongi Said.

Jihyo Go To The Baby and Saw It Was So Cute! "Eomma!" The Baby Said To Jihyo. and The Baby Stop Crying.

"She's So Cute!" Jihyo Said While Holding The Baby's Cheeks.

Yoongi Hold Jihyo's Arm And Jihyo turn Around To Yoongi. When Suddenly Yoongi Tries To Kiss  Her.

"Unnie?! wake Up! We're Going To Be Late!" Chaeyoung said While Shaking Jihyo's Body.

Jihyo Woke Up Look Disgusted. "You Try To wake Me Up While My Dream Is So Beautifull!" Jihyo Said While stretching His Body.

"What Dream?" Chaeyoung Ask while Helping Her To Arrange Jihyo's Bed.

"Ahh! nothing! It's Already 6:27?!" Jihyo Said and Go Rushly To Take A Cloth And Take A Bath.

After Taking A Bath For 15Minutes She only Have 18minutes To Eat. So She Rushly Get A Food And Eat. Because She Woke Up Late Nayeon Was The One Who Cook A Food.

After Eating They Lock their Dorm And Go to Their Own Class.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon Was On The Way To Their Class. When They Open Their Room The Class Is Already Started. Their Teacher Stare At them Also Their Classmates That Makes Them embarrassed.

Like All School's Doing. As always They Start Their Second Grading. After 2hours They Go to The Cafetiria And Saw The Other Members That Already Eating.

They Get Their Own Food First. Jeongyeon Was The First To Get A Food but Nayeon Is Still Waiting. After 3minutes Her Food Was Done.

When She Was Walking She Bumped At A Man who is Running faster. And Nayeon Fell Down. The Man Quickly Hold Nayeon's Arm And Pull Her To Stand Again. But Nayeon's Food Fell Down.

"Ahh~ What Should I do Now?!" Nayeon Said

"oh! Nayeon? I'm Sorry!" Jinyoung Said Felling Uncomforble.

"No It's Nothing! I should Just Clean Up My Uniform First!" Nayeon Said And Quickly Go to Her Locker to See if There's Any Extra Uniform For Her.

After 10minutes She Get Back At The Cafetiria And Sit At The Other Members.