P A R T E L E V E N

After School, 5:00Pm

Just Like Earlier Jeongyeon And Nayeon Go To Momo To ask Her.

They Knock at The Door First.

"Come in!" Momo Said While Reading A Book.

Nayeon And Jeongyeon Go Inside And Sit At The Bed.

"What Is it Unnie's?" Momo Ask

"We Have to Practice A Dance On 6:00PM for Our Grades Tommorow? And Sence Jimin Cannot Think Other Steps For The Song. We Plan To Get You As Our Cheograpy Teacher? It's Fun Right?" Nayeon Explain While Momo Is Thinking.

"Ahmm. So Let Me Hear The Song?!" Momo Said Sign That She Is Agreed.

Jeongyeon Gave Her Phone and Let Her Hear The Song. After The Song Momo Gave The Phone To Jeongyeon.

"So How Was It?" Jeongyeon Ask

"It's Already 5:08 Right? Hmm...But You Need To Pay Back?!" Momo Said

"Ok? What Is It?" Nayeon Ask

"I wanted A ''Accidentally Love!'' Book?!" Momo Said Looking Pleased At Her Unnies.

Since They Really Need Momo For Their Practice They Agreed To Gave Her What She Wanted.

BTS DORM

Just Like YeonYeon(Nayeong And Jeongyeon) Jimin Go To Hoseok's Room To Ask a Favor.

"Knock Knock!" Jimin Said While Knocking The Door

"Open It!" Hoseok Said And Jimin open The Door.

Jimin See Hoseok Reading A Lovestory Story.

"You Are Reading That? That's Just For A Girl Right? Don't Tell Me You Are..." Jimin Said Teasing Hoseok

"What? Gay!? Stop It! What Do You Need?" Hoseok Ask

"You Are Just Who Say The Word Gay! By The Way. I just Wanted To Ask You If You Are Free Later? 6:00PM?" Jimin Said Slightly

"Hmm! Yeah! What Are We Doing?" Hoseok Ask

"Our Group Needed To Memorise A Couple Cheography This Day Since We Need To Perform It Tommorow!" Jimin Explaim And Hoseok was Thinking something.

"Wait? Couple Cheography? Then I Need A Partner to Practice You Guys?" Hoseok Said While Jimin Lay At The Bed.

"Don't Worry! My Jeongyeon Already Talked With Momo and She Agree! So There's No Probleme!" Jimin Said Doing A Good Sign..

While Hoseok Nooded. Jimin Give His Phone To Hoseok To Hear The Song And Leave At Hoseok's Room. Hoseok Get His Jacket,T-shirt,And Pants For Practing some Nice Cheography. Same As Momo.

After 50minutes. Jimin And Hoseok Leave At Their Room To Go At Dancing Studio. Also Momo,Jeongyeon,Nayeon,Jennie,Jinyoung And Eunwoo.

When Momo Open The Door They Saw All Group1 Are There Already. Hoseok Can't Stop Staring At Momo Same As Jimin To Jeongyeon.

At First Momo And Hoseok Do Some Amazing Cheography For Them. At The End Of The Song Boy's Need To Get Their Face Close To Her Partner. While Momo And Hoseok Doing That.

At The Last Part. Hoseok And Momo's Lips Accidentally Got Closer. They Quickly Turned Around To Act Like Noting's Wrong. While Hoseok Smiled Looking Around.

"Ahm!" Hoseok Said Acting That He Is Cleaning His Voice "Guys! We've Been Practicing For almost 1hour! Let's Take A Break?!" Hoseok Said.

"I Got Some Foods Here For Us! Here Take It, It's Sushi!" Jimin Said Giving Them All The Food He Take.