P A R T T W O

After Their Class. They All Go To Their Dorm. It's Actually 4:10PM When They Go On Their Dorm.

"Unnie?! I will Just Go Outside And Buy Snacks!" Tzuyu Shout.

"Tzuyu Wait For Me I will Go With you!" Sana Also Come With Tzuyu To Buy Their Snacks.

After A 10minutes Of Walking To Go At The Department Store. Tzuyu Forgot To Brought A Money.

"Oh?! Did I forgot To Take A Wallet?" Tzuyu Ask While Keep Searching At Her Pocket.

"But I saw That You Get Your Wallet Before Leaving? Maybe it's Just Fell Down?" Sana Answers. And Help Tzuyu To Search

After A Few Minutes Of Asking Some Man Come On Tzuyu.

"Miss! Is This Your Wallet?" A Man Ask Tzuyu.

"Oh! Yes Thank God You Got It!" Tzuyu Answers. And Get The Wallet.

"Wait? Did I Didn't Hear The Word THANK YOU?" A Man Said.

"Why I suppose To Say That? Just Bring Me Back my Wallet! The Cashier Is Waiting!" Tzuyu Said and Shout.

"Nope! atleast You Say The Word THANK YOU?" A Man Ask Tzuyu Again.

"HELP! THERE'S A MAN WHO ARE STEALING MY WALLET!!!" Tzuyu Shout That Got The Other's Customers Attention.

"Hey! Stop it!"

"You Will Give My Wallet Or Not?" Tzuyu Ask

"Here! Remember I will Meet You Again" The Man Said And Smirk At Tzuyu. Why Tzuyu Smirk Too.

"That Man Man Is Such A Pervert I should Call Him Mr.Pervert?" Tzuyu Said And Sana Just Giggles At Her.

After They Pay And Go to Their Dorm And See the Other Girls Already Eating.

"Oh! Tzuyu-ahh Why Did You Take. So Long To Buy A Snacks?!" Nayeon Shout While Asking

"Aish! will You Stop Shouting!?" Tzuyu Shout At Nayeon Too

"Stop That And Eat Before Momo eat this All!" Jihyo Said While Momo Didn't Care And Just Continue Eating.

"I will Not Eat! I will Take A Shower And Sleep!" Tzuyu Said To Her Unnie's

"Ok! But If you Are Hungry There Are Some Noodles At The  fridge I Know You Will Get Hungry!" Jihyo Said.

They All Done Eat. Nayeon Clean Up The Table While Jihyo Wash The Dishes. While Nayeon And Jihyo Cleaning Up The Other's Are Already Taking A Shower And The Other Are Already Sleeping. But Mina Can't Sleep That's Why She Take Her Books And Just Go Outside And Find A Bench Where She Can Sit And Study Peacefully.

While She Is Reading Her Book Two Man Are Standing At Her Front Like They Want Something To Do With Mina. Mina Got Scared That's Why She Run But The Man Keep following Her. When Suddenly A Man Punch And Kick The Two Man That following Mina. Thank God The Two Run Away From Mina And The Man who Help Mina.

"Miss? Are You Ok?" A Man Ask

"Y-Yes! I just Got Scared A Little. Thank You For Helping Me!" Mina Answer Politely

"Miss You Shoudn't Going Outside When It's Already 12:00Pm!" The Man Shout A Mina And It's Like The Man Are Worried

"May I know Your Name?" Mina Ask

"My Name Is Seokjin But You Can Call Me Jin!" Jin Answer Mina Politely

"You Are A Part Of A Group BTS Right?" Mina Ask again

"Yeah! How About You?" Jin Also Ask Mina

"I am Mina I am From A Group Called Twice" Mina asnwer And Offer Jin A Handshake "It's Nice To Talk To You!" Mina said And Smile.