P A R T S E V E N

After Choosing A cloth Tzuyu Walk Closer To Jeongyeon But She Stopped When she Hear Jeongyeon And Jimin's Conversation.

"Babe, This one Is Suit to you" Jimin Said Sweetly

"Stop It, Tzuyu And Your Friend May Hear Us" Jeongyeon Said Quitely.

"Ok But...I Wanna Ask? Are You Free On 7:00Pm?" Jimin Ask

After Asking Taehyung notice Tzuyu Standing Beside A Long Dress.

"Whoa! Tzuyu-ah It's Looks Nice On You!" Taehyung Said And Wink. Jeongyeon And Jimin Heard Taehyung's Voice So They Quickly Turn Around.

"Thanks! Come I will Make You See Something!" Tzuyu Said And Go Out At The Store Holding Taehyung's Arm.

"What???" Taehyung Ask While Smiling Because Tzuyu Still Holding His Arms.

Tzuyu notice It And Blushed Quickly Also She Just Act Like She Wanted To Find Something.

"Oh? Did I Forgot My Phone?!" Tzuyu Said.

Taehyung Just Smile At Her Because Tzuyu's Phone Is On Her Left Hand.

"What's The Funny?! My Phone Is Gone?!" Tzuyu Said.

"Are You Acting Like Your Phone Is Gone Or Something?" Taehyung Ask.

"Huh? Are You Saying That I am A Liar?! you are such A Pervert!" Tzuyu Said that Make Taehyung Smile Again.

"Look At Your right hand!" Taehyung Said. And Tzuyu look At Her Right Arm.

"Then? What?! Are You disturbing Me finding My Phone?!" Tzuyu said.

"Then...Look at Your Left Arm!" Taehyung Said.

"Aysh Stop it!" Tzuyu Said. But He Glance At Her Arms And See That she forgot that her Phone was On Her Left Hand. She Got embarrassed So She Run Away And Go To Jeongyeon rushly.

"Yah! Where Are You Going!" Taehyung Said And Smile

"Babe I should Go Now Let's Just Meet Up On 7:00Pm. Ok?!" Jimin Said

"Ok Bye!" Jeongyeon Said. And Jimin Leave The Store And Finding Taehyung.

"Unnie, C'mon Let's Leave Now I am Really Bored Here!" Tzuyu Said.

"Wait! I will Just Pay This, Just Wait Me On The Car" Jeongyeon Said.

After Waiting...Jeongyeon Got On The Car And Go Back to Their Dorm.

Meanwhile At The Mall Jimin And Taehyung Was Walking Arround. Jimin Stop When She Saw The luxury Store and Saw A Expinsive Necklace That Suit To Jeongyeon.

"Taehyung! Go On The Car First! I Will Just Go To The Bathroom!" Jimin Said.

"Well Ok! Be Faster!" Taehyung Said.

Taehyung Go Starightly To Their Car While Jimin Go Rushly To The Store And Ask The Detail Of The Necklace He Saw Earlier.

"Miss! Can I see That One?!" Jimin Ask

"Yes Sir?!" The Saleslady Said And Get The Necklace For Jimin.

"How Much Is This?" Jimin Ask

"It's Just 500 Dollars Sir!" The SalesLady Said Politely

"Ohh! This Is Nice?!" Jimin Said.

"Also That Necklace Was Build In The Italy! And Also That Necklace Is A Sign That The Two Of You Are destiny. That Necklace Is Also A Famous Now Days." The SalesLady Explain.

"Really?! I will Buy It Now!" Jimin Said

"Ok Sir!" The SalesLady Said.

After Buying The Expinsive Necklace. Jimin Go Rushly To The Car And Texted Jeongyeon.