Living with villains.

Adrein jumped though his window and detranformed. The peacock holder still had yet to show up again. Ladybug and the team had been on edge since hero's day. Ladybug and wanted to meet up with him and discuss this new villain.
According to master fu the peacock miraculous was damaged and if anyone in his life became weak/sick he should watch out for odd behavior.

Everything was normal the next day. Nothing went wrong. Nathalie came and gave him his schedule and Adrein like always said thank you. Nathalie coughed once or twice but it went over his head. He went to school and met up with Nino. He had been talking with Marinette and Alya. They smiled and waved at him as they noticed him walking into the school. The day passed like normal. No akuma attacks, no problems no nothing. Until that night.

Adrein was eating his tea. Alone. Again. Nathalie had walked in to take his plate and stumbled slightly and began to cough violently. He jumped out of his chari to her side.
"Omg Nathalie are you ok?! Your so pale!" He yelled, supporting her slightly. He led her over to a chair and started a convocation with her.

"I'm fine Adrein just a but ill and tired. That all I didn't mean to alarm you. " She said her professional facade gone.

"Well ok. Do you need me to get father?" Adrein asked a ghost of a smile on his face. It was nice to see Nathalie show emotion, it was a nice change.

"No no it's fine you go up to bed. I'll see you in the morning." She said sweetly, sending him a smile.

He hugged her for a moment and then ran of to bed.

Later.....

Chat Noir met up with LB on the roof of the TV station.

"I need to reveal myself to you," he started.

"No you can't Kitty." LB interrupted.

"I need to tell you so we can find out who the peacock holder is." He finished placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I'll talk to master fu about it." Ladybug said before swinging away. Chat Noir sighed and made his way home. He landing in his bathroom.  Not bothering to do homework or practice piano he just went to sleep. He knew it was early it was only 8.30pm but he was to f'ed up to do anything. He would get to the bottom of this.

Author note:

Hey guys I did it. I've almost finished two chapters and I've posted two chapter to a completely diffrent story. This is great. I'm doing great. This will be Adreinette and Gabrenath based cause why not. See ya next time.