Reveled....

Finally. After days of waiting lady bug had gotten back to him. Their master had agreed to let them share identities. Now they could communicate more easily. Plus the only way to tell her who the peacock was by revealing himself.

Friday night....
"M lady." He said greeting her.

"Let's go this." She said, slightly worried.

"Claws in"             "spots of"

They looked each other in the eye. Marinette and Adrein. No Masks, no lies, no more rejection.

"I'm glad it's you." Adrein said moving toward her. He rapped her up in a hug squeezing her close to him. She rapped her arms around his neck hugging him back.

"So we dating?" She asked looking up at him.

"Yeah."

"So how long have you had a crush on me?" Adrein asked.

"Since you have me your umbrella." Mari replied shyly."

"Well I've had a crush on ladybug since the day I met you."

They stayed like that for a while the sun setting around them. Both of them blushing like the most embracing thing had just happened.

"I think Nathalie is Peacock. She has been really sick EVER since the day after hero's day." He said.

"We will have to talk more tommorow. Bye Adrein." Marinette said.

She transformed into ladybug then pulled out her yo yo and swung out of view. Adrein watched her leave before transforming him self.

When he got home he heard voices down stairs. He walked down and peeked though a crack in him fathers office.

"No...... want.............." It was Nathalie voice. He couldn't hear all the convosation. He then here's his father's voice.

"No.........worth...............your already...............vulnerable.............NATHALIE. "
Adrein jumped when he heard his father yell. He never yelled at Nathalie, not EVER.

When be heard foot steps he hid behind a pillar. He saw his father walk out with Nathalie. Only he was carrying her bridal style only something wasn't right. She wasn't unconscious. He came to conclusion that she was just to weak. Like on Monday.

Once they were gone he went back up to bed and fell asleep. But not before wondering if Marinette had been right. From what he heard his dad knew what Nathalie was doing. He remembered when she first suspected it. Now he felt silly for not noticing it now.