wake, eat love, repeat.

Nathalie woke up to two arms rapped around her. Her first reaction was to pull away. So she did. Or tried to anyway. Whoever was holding he had no intention of letting her go, they simply tighten their grip on her. Admitting defeat she relaxed into the person's arms.

Moments later said person woke up. Nathalie thought about Turing to see who it was but discided against it. She didn't want to see who it was.

"Nathalie.....i know your awake. Can you turn and look at me?" Came Gabreil's voice came behind her. She shook her head  burying it into the pillow. She felt Gabreil laugh and pulled on her shoulder. He leaned over her after she was turned. He pulled an arm up and brushed some hair out of her face.

"Want something to eat?" He asked, casually.

"Please. Can it be small..... like pancakes." She said back. He smiled softly down at her.

I could kiss her. Right here and now. But what would it lead to.... Gabreil shopped the thought out of his head and got up. He pulled away from Nathalie and walked out the room
He went down stairsthe memory of last night replaying in his head. She would die for him. But would he do the same for her. He honestly didn't know. He was no longer sure he wanted Emillie back. Mabye Nathalie and him could become real villains. Take over the world. Then noone would stop them.
However.......
What would Adrein think?
Would Nathalie want to?
What would her do when be ruled the world?

Only Nathalie and being evil were in his head. He arrived at the kitchen and told his chef wait he needed. No question asked the chef did as asked.

10 minuteslater he went back upstairs, tray in hand. He opened the door to find Nathalie sitting cross-legged in the middle of the bed....sobbing. He put the tray down on the side table and claimed into the middle next to her. His bed was bigger than a king, but lower. And since Nathalie wasn't a big person or tall she looked very child like, all hunched over her hair covering her face. He pulled her into him from behind, his arms around her middle with her in his lap. Her legs moved out straight while his however stayed crossed. 
They stayed like that a few more minutes unroll he pulled the tray to them and pit it in her lap. She slowly picked up the pancake and began to eat. He had a gentler hold on her so she wouldn't feel sick. She ate for 20 minutes or so before she had had enough. She turned her head around and up to look at him. Her face was covered with dry tears. It made his heart brake.

"What's wrong." A dumb question but he asked it anyway.

"I don't know. I feel weak and like a frightened ch-child-d-d...." She said before crying again. He pulled her head to his chest and smoothed her hair.

"It's ok... it's all ok. Tell you what I'll be ok working on my own you stay here and get some sleep. I'll bring my laptop up and work in here." He offered.

He knew that he shouldn't but the idea made Nathalie smile so he smiled.

"Ok...sure." She said.

He settled her in and went down to his office to get his laptop. He had loads of woke to catch up on and today was a quite day anyway. He saw Adrien leaving with his bodyguard close behind. Was it really that late. Oh well...... now back to taking over the world.

No I'm getting Emillie back. That's it. But taking over the world with Nathalie as my partner in crime sounds nice. No no no no!

Author note.

Hope you loved it. It a little longer than normal but ill get started don the next chapter tommorow. Don't forget to leave ideas for this story, my AU one shots and my miraculous watch. Till next time.
😎