What do you mean?!

Adrein sat there in his room. He was sad. He had asked his dad his questions but he what he had said sounded innocent. What could it mean. All the clues pointed to Nathalie. Maybe his farther didn't know. Or was he pretexting them both. He needed to talk to Marinette, it was a t-day tommorow so he could spend all day with her. That is if he could get out. He wanted to ask Nathalie earlier that day but he had found her asleep next to his father who was working. Honestly he was glad his dad showed signs of loving again.

The night dragged on for Adrein. He couldn't sleep and chat noir wasn't needed. So he just led there.

Finally it was time to get up. When he got up he wasn't surprised to find the house appearing empty. His father had fired the chef last night. How did he know this. Well he saw the chef muttering on his way out something like

Why can't I talk to her? Damned man is so protective jeez. All I did was flirt with her.

He guessed this her was Nathalie. Who else could it be. But his father dif come across like that but to fire someone. It was unheard of he didn't question it though. Nathalie was sick it was ok, right?

He went to make his own food and and found Gabreil in the kitchen. He was cooking but he seemed to be crying to.

"Dad are you crying?"

"What do you mean of course not. I'll just finish here then you can have what you want. I need to keep a close eye on her."

He did what he had to and when up to his room and jumped out of the window as chat noir. He met up with his lady and they both detranformed.

They spoke for hours coming up with ideas and theories on how to defeat the two EVER growing villains. And they spoke about the little things like school and their thoughts on one another.

"I got to go LB see ya a school m'lady." He said sadly.

"Alright but first...." and then she kissed him.

Chats lips set on fire and he quickly moved to stop his arms around her. She in turn put her hands round his neck. When they broke and let go of each other LB jumped away.

Chat got home and became Adrein once more. He went across the house to his father's room and knocked on the door. He heard his father call "come in" and he opened the door. When he looked in he saw Gabreil sat in an arm chair looking down at Nathalie.

"Is she is father."

"I don't know she just fainted as we went down make lunch....... And hasn't woken up."

Lunch time was 5 hours ago.

"I'll just go make tea then do you want anything?"

"No"

With that Adrein left his father alone. He was worried about Nathalie and his father's odd behavior. He had no proof they were hawkmoth and mayura so he couldn't prove anything and he didn't have it in him to turn them over. He gave up thinking and went to bed with our eating he had eaten out with Marinette and waste hungry.

He had a restless night.

Author note:

Hey sorry I took so long I've been having a busy time. So I was wondering I've got a lot of story ideas I'd like to write I'm not sure if I should finish this first or stop for the summer and write a sort one during summer that I will finish. Or idk. You guys descide.

Any ideas for my miraculous watch book. Cause I'm uninspired.