1

"You are nothing in this life!" The woman said as she slapped the young boy. "Mother?" The small boy asked as he place his hand over his red check. "I am so sorry it's just...." the woman cried. The young boy hugged her. "It's okay anyway... I can't feel anything as I am emotionless." The boy said staring at the ground blankly.

Or he was emotionless until he met her........

____________________________________________________________

The sun shone brightly as y/n started to walk to school. "Why do I even need to study..." y/n mumbled under her breath. "Are you still complaining?" A voice from behind said. Y/n turned around to see her best friend, Soobin, walking toward her.

"Hey I have my own reasons! No one likes school." Y/n said as she smacked Soobin's hand playfully. "Well, I like it." Soobin said. "Why am I even having a nerd as my best friend?" The girl sighed

"How dare he get close to her....."

"Hum?" Y/n turned around. She felt that someone's gaze was on her. "What is wrong?" Soobin asked. "Nothing. Let's go or else Teacher Yoongi would be mad at us for being late." Y/n said.

The two started to walk toward the school to avoid going to class late.

Meanwhile:

Beomgyu was hiding behind one of the bushes as he was stalking y/n. He didn't feel that someone was behind him.

"Beomgyu-ah! Are you stalking y/n again? You know this won't help you to get closer to her!" A girl said from behind Beomgyu. He turned around to see Chaerin. (I really like her from cherry bullet😆) An old friend he had.

Beomgyu sighed as he looked at his friend. "I can't help it! What if she thinks I am weird and worthless?" Beomgyu said. Chaerin sighed as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Beomgyu, your are the cutest and the most hyper boy in the whole school. Every girl have a crush on you. Believe me she will fall for you immediately as she gets to know you." Chaerin said.

"How will I do this?" Beomgyu asked. "Be friends with her first, get to know her well. And when the perfect timing come confess to her." Chaerin said. "You know I can't make an eye contact with her, how will I talk to her???" Beomgyu asked as he looked helplessly at Chaerin. The girl only sighed as she looked at her friend.

"Listen I will only help you with y/n but I have one condition." Chaerin said. Beomgyu's face lit up as he stood up. "What is it?!" He cried. "Oh calm down. You have to promise me that you will stay away from y/n if you became too obsessed with her." Chaerin said.

"What do you mean?" Beomgyu asked. "When some people fall in love, they might go love sick and kill for that person. I don't want this to happen to you." Chaerin said.

"I am sorry Chaerin. But y/n got me more than love sick.."

"I promise I will. But by the way you play yandere simulator more than you should." Beomgyu said. "Yah!" Chaerin smacked his hand playfully. "Anyway we are late so get ready for old grandpa Yonngiiiiiiiiiii punishment." Chaerin said. "Oh.." Beomgyu realized the situation.

-later on at break time-

Y/n sat on the lunch table with her friends. Her squad was made of Jungkook and Lisa, who were two years older than her.. Soobin and Yeonjun, who were in her same age. And Lin Lin with May (another cherry bullet members😍) Who were a year or two younger than her.

Chaerin wanted to complete her promise to Beomgyu and help him with y/n since it would benefit her at the same time too. She always had that huge crush on Yeonjun, i mean who won't?

"Hey y/n!" Chaerin called. "I remember your name was.. park Chaerin?" Y/n said. How can no one know Park Chaerin, the most popular girl. Yet Chaerin was very kind and sweet without acting.

 "Bingo! I actually wanted to talk to you." Chaerin said. "Okay." Y/n said as she stood up.

"I will catch up with you later." Y/n said to her friends as she waved goodbye at them.

"Yeonjun, it seems like your crush came to you by god here." Jungkook teased Yeonjun. "Yah!" Yeonjun slapped Jungkook's hand playfully

————

Chaerin and y/n were now walking alone in the school halls. And of course Beomgyu was stalking them even though Chaerin told him not to do.

"So we have been classmates for nearly few months but I founded that you are very bubbly and bright person, and I figured out that I want to be friends with you." Chaerin said. Y/n stood in shock. Did one of the popular girls ask her to be her friend?

"Wow.. I mean yes! I would like to be friends!" Y/n said. "Alright. Are you free tomorrow?" Chaerin asked. "I am." Y/n answered. "So mind if you want to go out with me and Beomgyu to the amusement park?" Chaerin asked. Wait, Choi Beomgyu too?? The cutest and most bubbly boy in the school, no the whole WORLD!!!!! What did y/n do to get this? God is kind.

"Oh yes." Y/n said. "Alright we will meet tomorrow at my place at 4pm. I will send you the location later, just give me your number." Chaerin said as she handed y/n her phone. Y/n wrote her number and waved goodbye at Chaerin as she walked back to her friends.

With y/n:

"What did she want? Did she threaten or bully you?" Jungkook suddenly asked as he became on the protective brother mode. "Oh no, she wanted to be friends with me." Y/n said. "This is so sweet." Lisa said. "Wait this will help Yeonjun." Lin Lin said. "It will!" May added. "Yeonjun and Chaerin." Jungkook started. "Not again!" Yeonjun sighed. "Sitting under the tree." "K-i-s-s-i-n-g" Soobin and y/n completed the sentence. The rest of the break everyone kept on teasing Yeonjun until the bell rang.

With Beomgyu:

"So how did it go?" Beomgyu asked and acted as if he didn't stalk or hear anything. "Pretty good. Actually the three of us will go out to the amusement park tomorrow." Chaerin said. "So what about her number?" Beomgyu asked. "So you were stalking us." Chaerin punched Beomgyu lightly.

"Here, but don't text her yet. You might scare her." Chaerin said. "Okay." Beomgyu said. Why did he need the number when he already had it from before. Oh right, so that Chaerin might not feel or figure out he is a real yandere.

"What about you? When will you ask Yeonjun out?" Beomgyu asked. "Y-Yah! I will do it when I feel like it. Now let's return to class!" Chaerin said.

With Jungkook and Lisa:

"So she wanted to be friends with y/n to match her up with Beomgyu?" Jungkook asked. "It looks like this, but hey Chaerin likes Yeonjun too. We all can be happy when Beomgyu dates y/n and Yeonjun dates Chaerin. Then we could tell everyone about our relation." Lisa said. "You are right." Jungkook said as he placed a light kiss on Lisa's lips. "Hey anyone can see us!" Lisa said as her checks flushed red. "I don't care, let's go to class now." Jungkook said and Lisa nodded.

With Beomgyu:

" I can't wait for tomorrow kitty y/n." Beomgyu whispered as he placed another photo of y/n on his wall next to the other collection. "Soon you will be mine, but first I need to get rid of your friends. They are taking you away from me.............." Beomgyu laughed insanely as he held a knife in his hand.

To be continued.......

A/N: so hey guys! I hope you like this story, I will try my best to make it a very good one. And I also write other txt fanfics and reactions in a book so if you want to read it check it out in my profile and have a nice day?