Final

"What do you mean by that?" Y/N asked. Jungkook looked around to make sure no one was listening to them. "I'll tell you all about it later, just let me rest for now." Jungkook said as he lied down.

"Let's go now." Lisa whispered to Y/N. The both left the hospital and went to a nearby cafe.Lisa went to order some drinks while Y/N was dazing in her own world. Somehow after knowing that Beomgyu wasn't the real murder she felt somehow reviled.

"Are you smiling? It is the first time in the last few weeks." Lisa said as she handed Y/N her drink."A lot of stress suddenly disappeared." Y/N said. "Why?" Lisa asked. She was concentrating on Y/N as she took a sip of her drink.

"Jungkook is safe now... and you are here and the real killer isn't Beomgyu." Y/N said. "Be honest with yourself." Lisa said. "What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"You are happy because Beomgyu isn't the bad guy here, You loved him a lot that you felt heart broken to know that you can't be with him. Only only comes once.'' Lisa said.

"W-what are you saying? It's not this way........'' Y/N said as she blushed. "Let's find a way to help your boyfriend, We can't let Taehyun get away with what he had done." Lisa said. Y/N smiled as she drank her coffee. "Let's talk to Jungkook tomorrow." Lisa said.

.

.

Beomgyu lied down on his bed as he took out his wallet from his pocket. He took out a photo and admired it, a tear slipped down his face. "I miss her.....'' Beomgyu cried quietly.

He stood up and went toward the balcony. "I am sorry for bringing you pain.... I will let you go now." Beomgyu said as he tore Y/N's photo and threw it, a strong wind suddenly blew and threw the small pieces back.

Suddenly, the room door knocked and Sangmi walked in. "Oppa! Let's eat dinner together!" Sangmi said as she ran and held Beomgyu's hand strongly. Beomgyu sighed as he removed her hand.

"Get out." Beomgyu said. "What is wrong with you? Are you still attached to that peasant?" Sangmi shouted. Beomgyu held the vase and threw it close to Sangmi. "Don't ever dare to call her that way! GET OUT NOW!" Beomgyu shouted.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sangmi cried as she ran outside. Beomgyu sighed and lied on his bed, e soon drafted to sleep.

The next morning:

Y/N knocked on Lisa's bedroom door. "Come on we are late!" Y/N said. Lisa quickly used her brush and lipstick. "No I need to finish my make up!" Lisa said. "He already saw without makeup come on!" Y/N said. She soon gave up and lied on the couch and checked her phone.

She saw a lot of photos for her and Beomgyu. A tear slipped down her face as she remembered her memories with him.