10

A/N: I just wanted to say that the story is coming to an end, about two or three more chapters. I wanted to thank you all for supporting my story even though it is not that great and the updating is suuuuuuuuuuper slow. I am writing a Yeonjun story after this one, so please wait for it and enjoy reading:

Y/N lied on the bed as she let out a heavy sigh. Today was a long day and she was emotionally tired after what happened.

She decided to go and take shower and then have a Netflix marathon but her plans immediately changed after her phone rang.

Y/N picked up her phone after it started ringing. The caller was an unknown number. She decided to ignore the call but after three continuous calls, y/n picked up the phone.

''Hello?'' Y/N said. ''Is this y/n?' The caller asked. ''Yes, is there anything wrong?''

''This is Seoul police station, Choi Yeonjun, Wednesday, at 8:59 pm was found dead at the end of xxxxx street hallway. We couldn't get any of his relatives numbers so we called you.'' The caller said.

Y/N heart dropped as she heard the tragic news. ''I'll be there in a while..'' y/n said and ended the call. Was it true? was it fake? Yeonjun? It was Lisa, Jungkook, Tao, and now Yeonjun? is someone trying to ruin her life, making her live in misery???????

Y/N cried loudly as she remembered the call again and again. She wished that all of this would be a stupid dream, when she wakes up she is going to ship Lisa and Jungkook together, tease Tao, and nag Yeonjun to buy her lunch. She wished that non of this had actually happened.

Some time later:

Y/N arrived at the police station. She was welcomed by a cop who took her to his office to discuss about what happened. Y/N sat down on the couch as the police officer asked her to. He went outside to bring some coffee and returned.

''It must have been very shooking.'' The police officer said as he handed y/n the cup of coffee. She nodded as she silently held the cup. ''If you are comfortable with this, I am going to ask you some questions about Choi Yeonjun Now.'' The police officer said. '''I am.'' y/n replied.

The police officer took out a small notebook and a pen. ''What is your relation with the victim?'' The police asked. ''We were close friends.'' y/n said. ''What about his family?'' ''They all live in America.''

''What was Yeonjun doing at that time?'' The police asked. ''He was a trainee so he had to go the training season.'' ''What company was he in?'' ''SM Entertainment.'' (He was going to be a NCT T-T).

The questioning remained for two hours where the police officer asked y/n continuous questions. She would break down crying between some questions and the police would try to calm her down.

''Thank you for your help miss l/n y/n.'' The police said. ''Can I ask one question before I leave?'' Y/N turned around asking the police officer. ''Sure.'' He replied.

''How did he die?'' Y/N asked trying to hold back her tears. ''He was stabbed with a syringe filled with poison. He was beaten a bit but it wasn't too long until he died. I wish you nay not share any of the information with anyone until the police reveals an official statement.''

Y/N went out with tears flowing down her checks. Jungkook, Lisa, Tao, and Yeonjun?

She didn't think of anyone, she didn't think of anything. She just walked until she stumbled across someone.

Chaerin's POV:

Chaerin was walking and walking all alone. Since the day Beomgyu knew THAT girl he has changed a lot. He even became a murder.