Beating to Suicide(pt6) short

(SAD)(TEAR JERKER)
💔
.
.
.
.
.
.
I looked at Papa for a good minute. Trying to arrange what he said. Then I shook my head rapidly, my eyes getting teary and twitching.
Larry-no...
Lau-Bro I'm sorry...
I still shook my head. I was turning red from sadness and anger. It was my fault...I did this. I sprung up punch the wall over and over again. I couldn't feel it. I started kicking and throwing things I was so upset. I cant lose her. SHES NOT DEAD.
Larry-SHES NOT FUCKING DEAD SHE IN THE ROOM GETTING SURGERY.SHES FINE, SHES BREATHING.
Lau-Larry...
I heard him but didn't reply. I continued to punch the wall until there was multiple wholes in it. Lau came from behind me, wrapping his arms around me. I gave up and dropped to the floor, him following behind me. He rocked me while cooing me. I squeezed my eyes shut praying this wasn't real.
Larry-please.... please tell me shes still here with me.... please...
Lau-...I'm sorry mon frere....
Larry-FUCK MIKEY, WHY BABY GIRL? WHY?
Mama came to me cupping my face putting her forehead on mine whispering a prayer.
Mama-god, I know you do some unexpected things for reasons. I don't mean to question you, but why god? Why my baby girl? Why now? God, just give my babies the strength to bare this. I know my baby girl is in a wonderful place resting. God I know you both are watching over us right now so in Jesus name I pray, amen...
Larry-amen
I whispered
She kissed my forehead then whispered something to me.
Mama-she watching baby. She always will. She loved you like no other. Remember that....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day
Once the word got out that Mikey passed the media lost it. It was on the news. The clique where tagging me and her in things. The guys were calling me to calm me down cause I lost it when I got home. I didn't sleep. I laid in her room with her favorite stuffed monkey. (in media)
All of a sudden someone called and me being me I answered.
Me-Ello
???-hey babe
Me-who is this
???-amber who else would it be?
Me-who is amber?
Amber-wait who is this?
Me-Larry
Amber-omg wrong number I thought you were my boyfriend. Im so sorry you can tell your friend to forget what I told her...
Me-...wait what friend?
Amber-oh the girl that answered the phone early this morning. I told her to tell you I'm pregnant because I thought you were my boyfriend, but you can tell her never mind...
Me-....
Amber-ok well bye...
She hung up and I was left...stuck. It all made since why all her clothes was in the car, why she was speeding.... why she left in the middle of the night. She thought I got a girl pregnant, so she tried to leave me. She was speeding and crashed. And now...shes dead...
Larry-omg

Tv (News)-Breaking News Larry Bourgeois one half of Les twin's girlfriend died in a car crash early this morning. Source says she was speeding and ran a red light getting hit by a semi-truck. She was token to the ER for surgery but died 2 hours later from punctures to the chest. Today fans are having a memorial in New York, LA, FL, Texas, and more for this upcoming singer's death. Ashley Halloway reporting on CBS new, New Jersey.
Report-Thank you Ashley. Today is a dark d-
I turned the TV off. I didn't want to hear about his no more. I couldn't...
I went on Instagram to let everyone I'm ok.

@lestwinson: I don't know where to start...I can't believe you left this earth before me without saying goodbye. I'm sorry for all the things I did to you, said to you, physically and mentally. I just want you back, but God has other plans. Your resting is all that matters. But I'm losing my mind without your face, your laughing, smile, touch, everything. I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me. Rest in Peace my love. 💙💞💔🕊
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
L×L×L
SAD IK IM SORRY
💙LOVE YOU GUYS
I THINK THIS MIGHT BE A COMPLETE BOOK UNLESS I FEEL LIKE IT NEEDS MORE BUT I REALLY WANNA FINISH ALL MY LT BOOKS SO I CAN START MY OTHER ONES.I'LL DO REQUEST FOR THE OTHER BOOKS.UNTIL THEN,ASALAMALAKIM MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN...
PIMP OUT 🤘🏾
PEACE