A Day to Remember

C: Hey.. we just got home. Thanks again Laur for having me.. and Talking to me in person.

L: Thanks to you too. You don't know how much I appreciate what you've done.

C: huh?

L: I mean taking responsibility to the things you did I mean the old Camila.. thank you.

C: Everything really happens for a reason I guess. Know that you don't deserve any unkind treatment from anyone else. From me or from anybody okay? You are just so wonderful inside and out Laur. You just don't deserve it.

Lauren felt it again. That wave of fluttering feeling in her stomach. A genuine rush of feeling from the tips of her fingers to the top of her head as she read Camila's reply for the third time.

What are you doing to me Camz? Lauren thought.

C: Laur?

L: Yes, sorry I just received a message from Dinah saying that we can meet them up at the City Square, that if you're still available.

C: Yes! Of course, I would love to meet your friends! What time? Do you want me to get you?

L: You'll go here again?

C: You don't want to? 😔

L: No! I mean, you just came here, are you okay doing a lot of things in a day? You might need some rest.

C: You are not "a lot of things" and I really wanted to meet them. I'm okay and your house is just fee blocks away from here, Like 10 mins walk at most.

L: Then, I'll come get you, you shouldn't walk that far.

C: I know you care a lot Mom, but I can. Don't worry. 😉

L: You're crazy!

C: Maybe.

For you. Camila thought.

L: 5pm?

C: 5pm it is. 🙂

L: Okay.

C: See you!

_______________________________

It's only 4:29pm when Camila arrived at the Jauregui's door step.

Cheesecakes.. I'm early.. Camila thought.

Camila contemplated to go back when she heard someone about to open up the door. Camila thought of running but it's just too late.
Camila just stood there looking like a deer in the headlights.

___

Lauren was in her bed when she saw Camila walking across the street from her window. She immediately stood up and fix herself in the mirror and look at her watch.

It's only 4:28pm. Lauren thought. She went down and opened the door to find a surprised Camila.

"Camz.. you're early.."

"Ohh yeah.. I should go back.." Camila replied shyly and abruptly turn around to walk out. Lauren immediately caught the hem of Camila's shirt to stop the brown eyed girl.

"Silly! I was just surprised that your early you don't need to go back.."

"Ohhh I just got excited I guess.." Still in a flustered state Camila replied jokingly.