11

«Captain! Where the hell are you?!»

«South Port.» you answered, bored.

«What do you mean South Port?!» Bastille barked in the Den Den Mushi «The enemy is at the East Port! And they're getting away!»

«Oh. Such sad news.»

«WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SOUTH?!»

You had to pull the receiver away from your ear.

«I told you to go East!»

«Oh, reeeeally. Well, then Fujitora told me to go South, because he chose to drop a city on the enemy's ships and we had to get away real fast.»

«But why South?!»

«I had no instructions, so I though maaaaybe they would go around and pass this way.»

«Captain.» Bastille's voice was now trembling with rage «Stop fucking with me, or there will be consequences.»

You sighed dramatically.

«Vice Admiral, why do you even want me in the East? An Admiral is there with a freaking city in the sky. Are you telling me that the enemy got away?»

As a matter of fact, you already knew the answer, since you were hanging out on a cliff right above the East Port. You could still spot the pirate ships in the distance.

«...civilians got in the way. Fujitora can't attack indiscriminately.»

«That's very unfortunate.» you commented, testing the stretch of the bow you just "borrowed" from the Colosseum's ruins «And what could I do about that?»

«You're a damn sniper! You should be there shooting down Strawhat and Trafalgar!»

«Yeah. Well, I guess I'll try to get there as soon as possible.»

«It will be too late, dammit!»

«So what do you want me to do?»

«Go there, for fuck's sake!»

«Copy that. Later, Vice Admiral.»

When the Den Den Mushi went back to sleep, you tied the paper to the single arrow you took with you and stood.

The sun was going down the line of the horizon, and the ships were already too far for any kind of offense from land.

Except you.

«Such a long time I haven't used a bow...» you murmured, stretching it and closing an eye to take aim «hopefully, I won't kill anyone. Oh, well.»

The Strawhat Grand Fleet was in the middle of the party when a long arrow cut the air on the deck.

It passed exactly between Law and Zoro, brushing both their cheeks, before piercing the wood of the mast.

Many pirates around jumped in surprise.

«What the hell?! Are we under attack-dabe?!» Bartolomeo cried out.

Most of the men placed their hands on their weapons, but no other blow came.

«Wait... look at that.»

Nico Robin walked to the arrow and unfolded the sheet around it.

Franky frowned.

«A message?»

«What does it say?»

«"Congratulations on the Grand Fleet" and then a creepy smile.»

The captains glanced at each other.