arlo x reader ( fem )

all characters belong to creator of unordinary unless stated otherwise

note : i hope you like these longer stories guys

things to know -

- y/n = your name

- l/n = last name

- h/c = hair color

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Today was your first day at Wellston... 

Third person pov :

Y/n had never been a fan of school, then again, why would she be. Homework was hardly enjoyable. Nevertheless, y/n marched to school for her first day at Wellston. 

Wellston was infamous for it's rate of high-tiers, just with that fact, y/n knew she wouldnt fit in. It's not that she was a cripple or anything of the sorts, she was just a very low low-tier. 1.4. Her ability was level 1.4. Her ability wasn't a super shocking secret or anything, she just wasn't very proud of it. 

As y/n arrived to her first period class, she was pulled to the front of the class by her teacher, 

"Please welcome our new student y/n!"

The class looked at her with a mix of facial expressions. The bell rang ; Y/n was leaving her seat, but was immediately pounced on by a rose haired girl.

 "Hi y/n, nice to meet you!" She exclaimed with a concerning amount of energy,

 "I'm Levani, what's your ability?!" 

Y/n looked down at her feet for a fleeting second, then an idea struck her. 

"My ability is a secret~" She said playfully.

 "You'll have to wait and find out~"

 Y/n heard a few murmurs after her remarks, 

"She's probably a cripple" a green haired boy whispered to his friend. 

The rose haired Levani looked confused and scowled. Y/n flashed the class a cheeky smile and walked right out the door. 

*Time skip*

School had just ended, the day went well, or at least not bad. Y/n was walking through the hallways to exit the school when she heard footsteps. As a reflex, she immediately spun around, she saw the rose haired girl, Levani walking towards her with a grey haired guy she didn't recognize. 

"So what's your power y/n, you better tell us unless you want us to force it out of you." 

Levani's eyes started to glow. 

"No." Y/n replied, 

"What did you just say." Levani asked coldly, 

"I said no." Y/n replied, unfazed. 

"Haha. You'll pay for that." 

As Levani said that, her eyes were undeniably glowing more and more, indicating her power was activated. A small explosion could be heard as Levani send a grenade in y/n's direction.

 "Argh!" Y/n exclaimed, clutching her stomach as blood dripped from her mouth. 

"Gonna show us your power now?" Levani said, a sick smile now on her lips.

 "N-no never." Y/n said in visible pain as Levani kicked her in her already injured stomach.

 Y/n started to cough up blood as Levani stood over her. Y/n's vision started to blur as she saw the grey haired guy make a move towards her with his fist aimed at her. She closed her eyes. Ready for the impact. It never came, instead, she opened her eyes to find herself enclosed in a golden bubble. In front of that bubble was a blonde haired blue eyed male and the grey haired guy holding his fist in pain.

"Please Arlo! Don't hurt us!" Levani exclaimed in a desperate manner. 

"Tsk Tsk, picking on low-tiers are we?" The blonde asked with a glint in his eye. 

"We are sorry!" Levani and the grey haired boy said over and over again in usion. 

The blonde, Arlo, helped y/n up and glared at the other two. Suddenly they were trapped in a bubble, it started to shrink. The bubble got smaller and smaller around the until they were on the ground begging for mercy. The golden field around them disappeared

 "Touch her again and I won't show any mercy." Arlo said to them coldly.

Arlo was walking to the infirmary with y/n draped around him. Y/n was fading in and out of consciousness. Who was this blonde guy 'Arlo' she thought to herself. They got to the infirmary and Doctor Darren angrily gave y/n a healing potion and helped her lay down.

 "Her first day and she lands herself in the infirmary!"

 Doctor Darren grumbled. Arlo looked at her, why had he intervened? He didn't even know her name. Something about her had captivated him on first sight. He started to walk away from y/n's unconscious body. Then he felt a weak grip on his arm. He looked back and saw y/n holding onto him. 

"D-don't go I want to know who you are..." Y/n whispered in a strained voice. 

He was shocked for a minute, than her sat down next to her and said  "My name is Arlo, and I'm the king of Wellston."

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter - this was my first request, feel free to comment requests - will be doing a part 2 of this one <3