arlo x reader (fem) 4

thank you all for 100 views ❤ all the comments you guys leave make me so happy !

~

~

~

~

_______________________________________________

He moved his face closer to her's until their lips were only a centimeter away.

-

-

-

-

Y/n's heart was racing, what was happening?

His lips almost touched hers, and they would have, if Y/n had not just turned her head. Instead, he ended up kissing her on the cheek. 

'What just happened?' Y/n thought to herself,

"I HAVE TO GO!" Y/n said loudly as she spun on her heel and ran from the rooftop

Arlo just smirked, abiltity or not, he really wanted her.

*Time Skip*

School had ended, it didn't really matter because Y/n had been spaced out the whole day.  Did she want him? She didn't think the king would fall for someone like her. Her heart raced everytime she saw  Arlo, surely that was a sign? 

Y/n walked home by herself as she contemplated life. Little did she notice, that she was being followed.

Y/n's eyes started to glow, her ability was activated, she tried to deactivate it, there wasn't any danger, was there? She reached out to unlock the door to her house,

Y/n screamed as she was suddenley trapped in a headlock, she struggled to get loose, with no avail. She looked up at her attacker, she recognized him, it was the mint haired boy from the roof! She screamed again,

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!"

The boy had come back wanting revenge for what Y/n had done to him,

Tears started falling freely from her eyes, her eyes started to glow brighter, and then it happened, the mint hair boy was on the ground, lying in a pool of blood.

What had Y/n done.

It was only self defense.

The boy on the ground was losing more and more blood, Y/n didn't know what to do. She had caused this. But how? Her ability was a 1.4, very low indeed.

Y/n took her phone from her pocket, she called John, no answer, she hesitantly clicked Arlo's number, he had given it to her a couple of days ago, incase she got hurt.

Arlo answered,

"Hello? Y/n"

"Arlo. Come to my house right now."

"I need help now." Y/n said coldly,

"What's wrong?" Arlo asked, the panic in his voice rising.

"Bring your healer, please come as fast as you can, or it may be too late." Y/n's voice started to tremble,

"######## is my address, hurry Arlo! Please!" Y/n said as her tears resumed.

The line went dead, Arlo looked at his phone in confusion, what happened? Was Y/n hurt? He called his healer, Elaine and told her to meet him at Y/n's address.

-

They both arrived at the same time, Arlo saw Y/n standing near the door, with tears in her eyes. 

"Are you hurt?!" Arlo asked as he ran over. 

Y/n was silent, she looked at the ground where the mint haired boy lay, barely breathing. The color drained from Arlo's face as he saw the pool of blood. Elaine ran over behind him and collapsed onto the ground by the boy, 

"What h-happened..." Elaine asked, fear in her voice,

"Heal him, please." Y/n replied, tears still in her eyes.

Elaine's eyes started to glow as she used her ability on his almost lifeless form.

"I-I can't belive I did this." Y/n said trembling.

"You did this?" Arlo asked

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Y/n said as she blinked back tears.

"I swear, it was self defense!" Y/n said in a panic.

"Please, Arlo, nobody can find out about this." Y/n said in a frightened voice,

"I-I promise nobody will." Arlo said, holding back all the questions he had.

"Elaine, you heard her, didn't you?" Arlo said to Elaine, an intimidating look in his eyes.

"Y-yes of course." Elaine replied in a very fearful voice,

"Done." Elaine said, standing up and backing away from the boy on the ground.

"The impact was bad, he may not recover fully, he lost so much blood he most likely won't remember this." Elaine said, the fear in her eyes intensifying.

"Good." Y/n replied, her composure now regained.

"I need both of you to leave now." Y/n said,

"And take this boy," she said, motioning to the mint boy.

"But what happ-" Arlo was cut off by Y/n's eyes, they were sad, and scared.

Arlo and Elaine started to walk away with the boy on Arlo's back. When they were out of earshot, Elaine flashed Arlo a look of pure terror. 

"Arlo."

"What Elaine?" He asked,

"Those injures..." She said in a unsure-scared voice,

"What about them? Spit it out." Arlo said, he also had questions, but he didn't want to discuss them with Elaine.

"Arlo, those injuries were from the inside out." Elaine said, a look of distress on her face.

Arlo was silent.

"What do you mean the inside out?"

"I mean he was bleeding internally and then his skin was punctured out."

"Only a high tier should be capable of something like this." Elaine said.

Arlo's face went pale again. What did Y/n do? Was this her ability?

Was Y/n a high tier? Was she dangerous?