ian x reader (fem) - sirens lament

ok here is a request, i might make more- still doing other one btw. thank you sm for 1k+ reads ! ilysm all ! love u. ps this is like super sexy warning ;)

-

You looked into your mirror, what had you become? Trading an innocent girl's life for your own? The curse was so cruel. You blinked, you let your eyes close for a bit, you felt his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.  You looked into his brown eyes as they flashed silver, for a fleeting second, he leaned down to kiss you, but you quickly pulled away.

"I have seen the way you look at Lyra." You said gazing into your mirror,

"You should see the way I look at you..." He murmmured quietly,

Ian brushed your hair out of your face before leaning down so his head rested on your shoulder, you looked to the side, at him. In a heartbeat he had closed the gap between you two as he kissed you softly, without thinking, you kissed back.

You turned around so that you were facing him, his lips still on yours. He reached a hand behind your head and pulled you in deeper, he gently bit your bottom lip and brought his tounge across the entrance to your mouth, you immedatley gave in. You let his tounge explore your mouth as you draped your arms around his shoulders. You broke apart panting for air, as he looked at you with a smile playing on his lips. 

Without a word, his lips were on yours again, he kissed your bottom lip and then moved down to your chin, with each kiss getting closer to your neck, as he reached the soft flesh of your neck, he paused. He slowly backed you into a wall and pushed you against it. He went back down to your neck, leaving his marks all over it until he was satisfied. 

He started to toy with the hem of your shirt, grazing his hand against the skin under, just as he was about to pull it down, you brushed his hand away.

He looked up at you, his eyes filled with lust,

"I'm not ready." You said meeting his gaze,

His expression faltered for a second before returning,

"We can take it slow." He said, brushing the hair from your face once again,

You leaned into him with your arms on his chest as he put his around your waist.

You wanted to stay like this forever.

webtoon oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें