arlo x reader (fem) 7

ok hi ily i'm still on vaca n im typing this from my phone but you guys deserve a chapter but also ew i hate my writing anyways love u bye  - check out my other thing on my profile also favorite and comment because i like attention ok love u bye fr enjoy , i wheezed while writing this and all my other chapters can i please get some talent why does my writing suck love u bye fr fr !!

-

When we get where I'm taking you, you can tell me all about your ability.

Y/n passed out, using her ability took a toll on her health. In the time it took her to regain consciousness, Arlo had taken her to his dorm.

"Where am I?" Y/n asked to the air, she was laying on a couch,

Arlo walked into the living room from his bedroom,

"Oh, you're awake, great." Arlo said smirking,

Y/n surveyed the room, it didn't take her long to realize that she was in someone else's home, Arlo's to be exact.

"Would you kindly tell me the reason I'm in your dorm." Y/n asked in a alarmed voice as she started to blush,

"You don't remember? You said that you'd tell me all about your ability." Arlo said as he sat down next to her,

Y/n's face paled, "Arlo, I can't talk about this with you."

"Then who can you talk about it with?" Arlo asked as he stared into her eyes,

"Nobody." Y/n said as her facial expression went blank,

Listen Y/n, you can tell me. I promise you'll be safe, you can trust me.

Y/n smiled sadly, "You sound just like him."

"In the end I couldn't trust him, or anyone else, the only person I can trust to have my back is me." Y/n said as she sighed.

"Y/n please open up to me..." Arlo said in a soft voice, he put his hand on hers and looked into her beautiful eyes,

Arlo moved closer to her and put his arms around her, she leaned back onto him,

"Arlo, if I tell you, you can't tell anyone." Y/n said as her expression grew serious, "I honestly don't know why I'm telling the king of Wellston this." Y/n said as she looked up at him.

He nodded in response, "I promise." He said,

"Arlo, I have multiple abilities." Y/n blurted out quickly,

Arlo's eyes widened in surprise,

"It takes me years to get an ability just to a level 2, my mother was the last person I know of to have the ability to have multiple abilities, she met an untimely demise."

Y/n looked up at Arlo, he had a shocked look on his face,

Y/n continued, "I was born as a cripple, or so I thought, when I was 5 my mom started training me to use telekinesis, I mastered it by the time I got to 4th grade, that's the same year my mother died. I lived with my aunt after that, she and I didn't speak much. There was nobody to teach me, I started to think that abilities were bad, that they had to go, so I worked on a new ability, a very dangerous one. In middle school, I used it carelessly. I hurt a lot of people, and they never knew what ability I had used on them."

Arlo looked at Y/n "What's the dangerous ability?" He asked,

Y/n took a breath in, "I can make people into cripples."

Arlo looked upset, "What do you mean you can make people into cripples?"

"I can strip them of their ability. Only for a couple of minutes, but that's long enough to destroy them."

Arlo's grip on Y/n's hand tightened, "How come it was so hard for you to activate it when I put my barrier up?"

Y/n's face flushed red, "I-It only works in high risk situations, and um when I want to hurt the person."

"So did you not want to hurt me or.."

"Yeahsomethinglikethat."

Arlo smirked, she was so cute.

"Y/n, can you tell me about what happened that time, the time you called me to help you, how did you do that to that guy? How did you stab him from the inside out?"

Y/n's face darkened, "When I was learning telekinesis, my mother was a surgeon. She taught me how to use telekinesis inside of people, to rearrange or remove certain organs, all for surgical purposes. When I was in middle school I realized I could use it to hurt people internally."

"My telekinesis ability level is a 5.2. That's the highest I have been able to get it."

"So yeah, you know my life story now.." Y/n felt tears stinging at her eyes again,

Arlo put his arms around Y/n's waist and moved her so that she was sitting on his lap, Y/n blushed and clung to him.

"Y/n, I promise your secret is safe with me, I don't want to hurt you."

"Arlo.." Y/n said,

"Y/n?" Arlo answered,

"I-I think I have feelings for yo- "

Y/n was cut off by Arlo's lips on hers as he pulled her into a lustful kiss.