arlo x reader (fem) 5

ok so basically thank u for almost 400 views, its pretty cool  i love your guy's comments <3 on my first chapter, lmk if u guys have any other requests love u

~

~

~

~

Was Y/n a high tier? Was she dangerous?

Arlo's mind had been racing, he was bombarded with thoughts, after the situation with Y/n, he wasn't sure what to think. So of course, he asked Isen, the school reporter, to look up information on Y/n. He had done the same for John, so he was confident this could clear things up. For now, he did have some feelings for Y/n, but he wanted to know the truth before anything happened. 

*Time skip* (2 days)

Y/n had been keeping a low profile, anytime she passed Arlo in the halls, she looked down or away. He hadn't told her secret, that had to be a somewhat good sign. She passed the mint haired boy in the hallway, he looked at her, before he could do or say anything, she fled the scene.

~

It had been a day, long enough for Isen to find out something, the question was, to tell Arlo or not. Isen remembered what had happened last time with John, when he hadn't told Arlo. That didn't end well... He decided that it would be in his best intrest to tell Arlo. Isen was scared, the information he had found on Y/n was unerving. Like John, he had found her old school records. They weren't pretty. 

__________________________________________________________________

Name: Y/n

Ability: Undefined (subject not willing to share, even under hypno.)

Offenses: 3 counts of manslaughter, provoked. 4 counts of aggravated assult. Listed - self defense. (Victim identites undisclosed.)

Y/n was attacked by 8 classmates - 3 high tiers and 5 mid tiers  one of the high tiers had an ability level of 8.6, a god tier - Y/n's unknown ability was activated, according to witness, Y/n took down 7/8 classmates, the eigth one ran fast enough away (eighth one is said witness.) Y/n then, under influence of ability proceeded to kill 3/7 classmates - without touching them. This encounter took place over 59.6 seconds, approximatley 1 minute. It is unknown how Y/n was able to take down multiple students, to be exact, multiple high tiers. Name of god tier ability male was not released, the report only states that he has a time manipulation ability and was unable to activate it when trying to save fellow classmates - Said boy, was the one who escaped unscathed. Y/n later dropped out of Bridgeround Highschool and enrolled in Wellston.

___________________________________________________________________

'She killed 3 people...' Isen thought to himslef.

 'Boy this is worse than John!' he thought.

 Isen realized, the safest thing to do was to probably inform Arlo. Isen proceeded to call Arlo and meet him outside at the courtyard. 

"Hey Arlooooo" Isen said,

"Shut up and tell me what you found." Arlo replied with a glare.

"It's really bad Arlo, she is dangerous." Isen said, now serious.

"I think I'll decide that." Arlo replied

"She killed 3 people and injured 4."

"S-she w-what" Arlo said as color vanished from his face,

"She's dangerous Arlo, be careful." Isen said as he handed Arlo the print of her files and left.

*Time skip*

Arlo was sitting upright on his bed, he had read Y/n's report over and over. He had memorized every detail. 

'The god tiers ability was better than Seraphina's...' he thought in silence.

Arlo wasn't scared, he had seen how she behaved with him, he knew that she couldn't be a heartless killer. He was scared for her, and he really wanted to know her ability.

*Time skip*

Y/n chewed gum silently as she rocked back and forth on her chair next to John, they were in a classroom alone, the rest of their class was behind so they had to work. 

"Hey John"

"Yeah Y/n?"

"Why do you hide your ability?" Y/n asked innocentley,

"What do you mean?" John asked, covering his suprise,

"You have more power than everyone here, why don't you use it?"

"I-I'm a cripple..." John said in a worried voice.

"John. Don't lie to me, I know you have an ability." Y/n said clearly,

"Who told you." John said in a borderline threatning voice,

"John, don't try to threaten me, I won't tell, also, nobody told me."

"S-sorry... Then how?" John said, a little embarassed,

"I can sense it." Y/n said,

"..."

"Oh sorry John! I forgot you don't have a clue what I'm talking about. I feel like I can trust you plus I know your secret, so I guess I can let you in on mine!" Y/n said,

"I have an ability, it's usually a 1.4, but when I really need it, it can be strong enough to destroy a god tier~!" Y/n said in a cheerful voice. (Y/n is either unusually happy or sad in serious situations - she also talks fast)

John stared at her in disbelif.

'That escalated quickly..." John thought,

"Sorry for throwing that at you, I had to tell someone here, it was getting stressful." Y/n said, the sad look returning to her face.

"That's a lot to digest Y/n..."

"What are your abilites specifically?" John asked, unsure whether to belive her or not.

"You'll see. Probably. People have been getting on my nerves latley, you could say that I'm a ticking time bomb." Y/n said with a awkward smile.

*Time skip*

A text from Arlo... Weird, he hadn't spoke to Y/n since the incedent. Maybe that was because Y/n had been avoiding him at all costs... She opened the text :

"Meet me afterschool at ###### St."

Why did Arlo want to meet with her, she wondered.