Bars and Fights

The sound of music was all Vivian heard as she approached the Whyte Wyrm. It was the next day, so she thought she better swing by the place to know where the party would be the following day. Men sat outside on their motorcycles and whistled at her, to which she simply winked as she approached the bouncer, a large man who looked like he would be a bouncer if you saw him anywhere else. She flipped her hair over her shoulder as she approached him. As she got closer, he puffed out his chest and she smirked.

"Can I help you?" he asked as she stopped in front of him.

She smirked, putting her hands in her black jean pockets. "Was looking to get a drink," she said simply.

"You a serpent?" he asked with a raised brow, knowing she clearly wasn't.

"I don't even know what that is," she said coolly. He pointed to the bikers and she looked over, seeing the insignia on their leather jackets and she made an Ah noise. She looked back up at him. "Nope."

"Then sorry miss," he said boredly.

"FP Jones," she said and he raised a brow.

"What about him?"

She shrugged her shoulders and tilter head. "I'm Vivian Lodge?" she questioned and he face went to realization.

"Ah," he said. "You're the one that saved Jughead's skin." Vivian simply nodded her head and he moved to the side. "Let the bartender know when you're ready to leave. Jones asked to have someone walk you."

"Walk me?" she asked, a brow raised.

"You made an enemy of the Ghoulies," he said simply. "Go on," he said.

She made a face and walked in, the smell of cigarettes and alcohol hitting her like a truck, and she felt right at home. She smirked and walked further in, heading to the bar. She could feel eyes on her but she simply ignored them as she sat down. A girl with purple hair came up to her. She nodded her head at her, asking what she wanted.

"Whisky on the rocks," she said smoothly and the girl nodded her head, going and grabbing what she needed to make the drink. "So," Vivian asked, making the girl look up at her. "Who do I have to talk to about getting a job?" she asked.

"We don't have any room for bartenders," the girl said with an apologetic nod.

"Well," Vivian said, nodding a thanks when she passed her the drink. "I was talking about a performer," she explained.

"Then me," she said, resting her forearms' on the bar top. "What are you getting at?" she asked.

"Well," she said before taking a sip of her drink and turning sideways and looking at the crowd. "I see a stage, but no singer," she said, looking back at the girl.

The girl chuckled. "Well, we haven't found one the Serpents like in a while." Vivian looked at her and shrugged. "You can try," she said with a low chuckle. It was as if she was challenging her, which she wasn't, but Vivan never backed down. She downed the rest of her drink and passed it to her for more. "If you go up, sing, and majority rules it, we can talk." She poured her drink as she talked and passed it back to Vivian.

Vivian stopped it with her hand and downed it. "Game on," she said, smirking.

"Name the song," the bartender said.

Vivian grabbed a napkin and wrote a song down for the girl, passing it to her. "Start playing now," she said with a wink. (A little wicked-Valerie Broussard)

The girl smirked and went, grabbing a microphone from behind the bar and setting the song up as Vivian took off her jacket, revealing her black leather crop top. "Listen up Serpents," the girls voice sounded over the system. "It's judgement day again! We have a Woman here, seeing if she can sing on our stage, let's see if she has what it takes."