A Song

The Whyte Wyrm was full of people, all there to celebrate the return of FP Jones. Vivian had done the sound check earlier in the day so she was at the pool table, hustling some money from the guys. She had said Hi to Archie who was patiently waiting at a table for Veronica, according to him they hit a slight rough patch that he watched to clear that night so he was nervous but she patted his back and offered him a brownie, which he accepted.

She shot at the eight ball and sunk it, smirking as she stood up. "Pay up," she said seductively, and three men placed money on the table, scuffing and walking away. She collected the money, counting it in her hand.

"Viv!" a voice called form behind her. She turned and saw Jughead walking towards her in his leather jacket. She smirked. "Hey, my dad is like, nonchalantly looking for you."

"Well," she said, looking at the clock. "He will see me in a few seconds, I'm about to go sing." he nodded his head. "I heard you ate all the brownies," she asked as he smirked and laughed.

"You make a mean brownie," he admitted. "Thanks for coming tonight."

"Not a problem," she said with a smile. "Just can't stay too late, I've got work in the morning." she watched as he peered around the place and she furrowed her brows. "You alright?" she asked, making him look back down at her. "You seem on edge."

"Do I?" he asked, furrowing his brows. "No, I'm alright, just, checking everyone out."

"Alright," she said, nodding. "Well, I gotta go sing, so I'll see you in a few minutes."

She patted his shoulder and began walking to the stage, letting her jacket slide form her shoulders as she hopped up and dropped it next to her. Her black leather shorts went up to her bellybutton and she had a black ballerina top that tied in the back, showing cleavage. The real eye catcher however was her thigh high boots that laced up the sides, showing the skin of her legs. "Hey everyone," her voice slid into the microphone, grabbing the crowd's attention. "I'd like everyone to give it up for the man of the Hour, FP Jones," she said with a smile as everyone began cheering and clapping for the man as he stood and waved at everyone. "Welcome back FP. It's an honor to sing at your party and to have had the chance to meet you. Have a great night and have fun, Kid," she said with a smirk and he laughed a bit, raising a glass of water for her. The sound of Guys my Age began playing and she flipped her hair to one side.

Haven't seen my Ex since we broke up, probably cause he didn't wanna grow up, now I'm out here wearing somethin low cut, bout to get attention from a grown up.

As she sang, she swayed her hips and sent flirtatious winks to the crowd, as she held the mike stand. FP took a deep breath as she sang, shaking his head as some of the serpents clapped his back. "Fuck," he said, shaking his head. As she sang, Betty and Alice Cooper walked into the bar, looking around, but his eyes were on the girl on stage.

As the song came to an end, she smiled out at the crowd as they clapped for her. "Thank you," she said with a sweet smile. "But Up next," she said, seeing her sister and her boyfriend standing next to each other, ready to come up. "Archie Andrews and My gorgeous sister, Veronica." she held a hand out for the two as they came on stage. When she looked out, FP had reached the side of the stage and offered a hand to her as she leaned down, grabbing her leather Jacket. she smiled and took his hand, allowing him to help her down. "Why thank you," she said flirtatiously. She had a few glasses of whisky before getting on stage, which probably was gave her such a vibe.

"Of course," he said with a raised brow and a smirk. He placed a hand on the small of her back and began leading her back to where he had been sitting so they could watch the young couple perform. She turned, standing next to him and he slid an arm around her shoulder as the lights went low.