« idk what to name this »

Tessa (tom's dog) is not here. Lmao
And Tom and Z are dating for 6 months.

(♡-♡)
/\

»»--⍟--««

Zendaya and Tom where laying down at her king sized bed with noon in their middle.

Tom's arms were circled around her waist and her head was in the crook of his neck.
(I give up)

"We have been sleepin here and not leaving the house, do you want to get up?" Zendaya asked, as she patted noon.

"No. I want to stay here. I missed you." Tom replied. While Zendaya's cheeks grew into a red tomato.

Tom has been busy lately, with all that traveling, interviews, photoshots and all that stuff so basicly Zendaya and Tom haven't seen eachother in weeks. Zendaya was also the same as Tom. All that photoshoots, interviews and so much more.

"I missed you too." Zendaya said. As she lift her head to look at Tom.

Tom looked at Zendaya making an eye contact as he leaned in and kissed his beloved girlfriend.

Just then, when things was about to get steamy. Zendaya got a call.

She rolled over to her nightstand and picked her phone. Zendaya sat up and saw the caller ID, it was Darnell.

She placed her phone on her ear and got ready to what Darnell has to say to her.

"Hey gurl, wassup." Darnell said.

"Hey..Darnell.." she replied. With a very sleepy tone.

"Dang gurl, did you just woke up?"

"O-oh..um..y-yeah..i just did." Zendaya said rubbing her eyes. She was indeed sleeping before all the things happend.

"Oh my bad. But hey, is Tom with chu? Harrisson is looking for him. And please, I told him to go to your house cause your the girlfriend."

"Um..yeah...he's with me."

"What is it?" Tom asked Zendaya. Zendaya looked back at him and shrugged.

"Oh yeah..he is with chu, I heard his voice."

"Tom asked why?"

"I don-" Darnell was cut off by someone taking his phone.

"DUDE, WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW TODAY!!! GET UP AND GET READY!!!!!!!!! ITS IN- ABOUT AN HOUR!!" Harrison shouted through the speaker. Causing Tom to hear it loudly and clearly.

"What!!!" Tom shouted sitting up as he took Zendaya's phone out of her ear.

"I didn't know!!" Tom said.

"GET READY MATE!!!!! HURRY!!!"

Then he hanged.

"Are you going to the interview?" Zendaya asked her voice softly.

"Yeah...i have to..im sorry love" Tom said giving a apolegitic smile.

"Its okay Tommy. Anyways, you have to get ready. Its in 1 hour!!" Zendaya said getting out of her bed. Slipping her slippers on.

Tom copied her actions and went downstairs.

"So, what do you want for breakfast m'lady." Tom asked. As he gets the frying pan.

"C'mon Tom. Your going to be late." Zendaya giggled.

"I don't care. Just want to make it up to you." He said with a smile.

"A cereal will be fine." Zendaya replied as she scrolls to her instagram.

"Pancakes it is." Tom said. Zendaya playfully rolled her eyes at her boyfriend and started to record him via instagram.

When she finished filming Tom she added a caption "i told him i just want cereal. But nope, he said pancake it is @tomholland2013" Then she posts it to her instagram story. (The fandom knows theyre dating)

~

Tom has finished making pancakes and served it to Zendaya.

"Here you go M'lady." Tom exclaimed.

"Thank you, sir." Zendaya said. Going along with it.

Zendaya took a bite and smiled.

"How is it?" Tom asked. As he placed his plate of pancakes infront of him.

"ITS SO GOOD!! i didn't know you can cook!!" Zendaya exclaimed while laughing.

"Its just one of my hidded talents." Tom said. Brushing of some fake dirt off his shoulder.

"Oh, my god. Hurry up and eat. Your going to be late." Zendaya said giggling.

~

After they finished eating, Tom washed the dishes while Zendaya went to brush her teeth. Then, Tom brushed his teeths with the extra toothbrush that Zendaya have.

"Alright love, im leaving!" Tom shouted as he grabs his car keys and slips on his shoes.

"Okay." Zendaya said walking over to Tom.

Tom opened the door and he stepped ouside.

"I have to leave now. I'll see you later. Bye!" Tom said pecking Zendaya.

Tom jogged to his car and turned around to wave goodbye at his girlfriend.

"Bye!!" Zendaya shouted.

»»--⍟--««

A/N:
as you guys see, i gave up at the ending. hope you guys liked this and tell me if its good if it is, then i'll make more! ty❤

-Dani